brian20 is offline New Member

AI question - forma stanzol and adex together

Question. I am running a test e 400mg every 5 day cycle for 12 weeks. I was using formastanzol as my ai. It worked great to reduce bloating etc. I did however come down with a small lump behind my right nipple. I stopped taking the forma and jumped on some letro. letro has nearly taken care of the issue and i'm about to start tapering down. my question though is, is there anything wrong with taking forma and armdex together? I know that more isn't always better with an AI, but i ask because forma has more benefits than just being an AI and well it's probably a weak AI at that. Thoughts?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yeah dont rely on forma for any ai properties at all and honesty I wouldn't use it at all now or in the future.

Would you care to elaborate on why you don't like forma? I liked it as I felt it was helping me cut up and it definitely stopped the bloating sides from test. Being someone who bloated bad on a past the cycle, I was quite impressed in that regard. I was disappointed that only on a 400mg a week cycle I got the gyno lump. I suppose it's possible it was preexisting from a past cycle
    Last edited by brian20; 08-14-2014 at 02:10 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    formastane was so ineffective taken IM it was taken off the european market for ineffectiveness, the topical effectiveness is less that the im effectiveness.
    If your going to run something that really manages e2 and all its sides effectively, including gyno prevention, why run one that doesnt?

I won't be running forma for an ai again in terms of gyno prevention, but I do like some of the other effects from it. That's why I'm asking if it would be OK to run forma with adex. I'll probably also run the forma after my nolva and clomid pct as I have a few bottles of it. I don't have any experience with this though so can't make any claims.

Thread Information