insaneboi3 is offline New Member

need help first cycle

I've been lifting steady for about 3 years now, i do box so i try to keep my weight level'd, but lately i have quit boxing for now and work a labor intensive job, strength or weight is not going up for some reason, diet is in check

my stats are 5'10, 144 lbs and I'm 24 years old, looking to pack on and keep about 15-20 lbs of lean mass. Please recommend me a cycle, thanks!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insaneboi3 View Post
    I've been lifting steady for about 3 years now, i do box so i try to keep my weight level'd, but lately i have quit boxing for now and work a labor intensive job, strength or weight is not going up for some reason, diet is in check

my stats are 5'10, 144 lbs and I'm 24 years old, looking to pack on and keep about 15-20 lbs of lean mass. Please recommend me a cycle, thanks!
    What do you mean diet is in check? Every new member tells us this a thousand times a day.

What is your TDEE and your corresponding caloric intake?

michael30 is offline Member
    Op im not trying to be a dick, but your diet is not incheck if you weigh 144lbs at 5' 10. By this i do not mean you dont know how to eat healthy food. I mean you dont know how to eat enough of the right kind of food to put on lean mass naturally.

well i had a program that i stuck to, the objective was to keep my weight down under 141lbs cuz thats what i boxed at, i stayed at the same weight since i was 17 up until april of this year, but now since april i haven't been able to put on any proper weight and by diet in check i meant, i do not eat junk food and i make sure i get in about 220+ grams of protein a day about 300+ carbs and close to 100g of fats a day i do take my supplements (zinc, iron, multi) and thats about it. i get in excess of 3k calories a day
    Last edited by insaneboi3; 08-13-2014 at 10:04 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well i had a program that i stuck to, the objective was to keep my weight down under 141lbs cuz thats what i boxed at, i stayed at the same weight since i was 17 up until april of this year, but now since april i haven't been able to put on any proper weight and by diet in check i meant, i do not eat junk food and i make sure i get in about 220+ grams of protein a day about 300+ carbs and close to 100g of fats a day i do take my supplements (zinc, iron, multi) and thats about it. i get in excess of 3k calories a day
    You're eating less than 3000 calories a day.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Add 100g to your carb intake. If that doesn't work add another 100g and so on. No cycle will make up for you not eating enough.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ill post my meals from today at the end of the day

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ill post my meals from today at the end of the day
    In the nutrition section.

I've been consuming well over 3k calories, nobody is willing to help me prep a first cycle or do you guys need me to come up with a rough draft of a cycle and you guys will help me after that? and yes i have already read the first cycle must read guidelines

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Add 100g to your carb intake. If that doesn't work add another 100g and so on. No cycle will make up for you not eating enough.
    Again^^^^^

If you can't gain gain on what you are eating without AAS you won't gain on.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information