Thread: Fat Loss Stack

Shwazzy is offline New Member

Fat Loss Stack

Hey, not much of a stack actually more a question about what I should be using. So my main goal is to lose weight, 6'1" 23 yrs old 295lbs. For starters I understand that diet is a huge part of this, however I'm thinking of using Clen , any other suggestions to add to this?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Cardio.

Seriously all you need is a diet plan and cardio. At 295lbs that weight will drop off you. Visit our diet forum and post your diet plan up there. In the meantime do an hour of cardio every day.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Was diet and cardio mentioned yet.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwazzy View Post
    Hey, not much of a stack actually more a question about what I should be using. So my main goal is to lose weight, 6'1" 23 yrs old 295lbs. For starters I understand that diet is a huge part of this, however I'm thinking of using Clen, any other suggestions to add to this?
    at your weight, the right diet and mild cardio, and you could easy be losing a half a pound a day for months..........

....do yourself a favor and wait with the chems until after you are about 220 or less.

It's the stubborn fat you need help with. All you got is low handing fruit! =)

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Cardio.

Seriously all you need is a diet plan and cardio. At 295lbs that weight will drop off you. Visit our diet forum and post your diet plan up there. In the meantime do an hour of cardio every day.
    Would it be best to do said cardio fasted? or does it not really make a whole lot of difference?

Jcz85 is offline Associate Member
    Would it be best to do said cardio fasted? or does it not really make a whole lot of difference?
    I saw this video where the guy was explaining that fibrous carbs like green raw vegetables (make sure there is 0 sugar, avoid sugary vegetables and all fruits) actually take more calories to digest than the calories they have in them. In other words, if you eat a piece of celery that is 5 calories, it takes your body 10 calories to digest it. And eating more frequently boosts your metabolism.

So maybe you want to be eating lots of foods that take more energy to digest than what they have in them, as well as the cardio. Hit it from all angles

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    Hey, not much of a stack actually more a question about what I should be using. So my main goal is to lose weight, 6'1" 23 yrs old 295lbs. For starters I understand that diet is a huge part of this, however I'm thinking of using Clen, any other suggestions to add to this?
    I was 23yrs, 6'2" and 315. With a little effort in gym and a lot of emphasis on diet I dropped to 235lbs. It took me about 2-3 yrs but did it with no compounds. I even had a few months of breaks, and hit a few plateaus, that took longer. So if you work hard and smart the weight should not be a problem to drop. Then by the time you are older than say 25 you will have a good idea how your eat for body. Then you can make a mature decision if you want to use other compounds.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Important thing is that you do it. It really won't make any difference at all for you so do it when it's convenient and you are most likely to do it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Important thing is that you do it. It really won't make any difference at all for you so do it when it's convenient and you are most likely to do it.
    I agree 100%. People ask what time is the best time to do cardio and I say when you can do it. That means whenever you can consistently get it in. The important thing is to do it, not when you do it,

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwazzy
    Eat less calories.

alright, thanks everyone for the info, will get on the cardio train ASAP, aiming for 225 by next March I think is reasonable. I've read somewhere that "healthy" weightloss is 2.5lbs a week, is there any credit to that statement? I can't remember the source of that

Thread Information