i used a 3ml syringe and 23g x1 to inject.

today i had my second injection, this time it was on my right arm. (im right handed) so i used my left hand.

before injecting i checked for blood, but i had a hard time with the pulling while checking.

like the plug/tube thing shouldnt draw, it was very hard expectantly using my left hand.

anyways i managed to move it a little, i think. and just injected the 250mg test E into my arm. when i pulled the needle only 1 small drop of blood came out.

also i would like to mention, while injecting the needle my delt started ti twitch for a bit, kinda freaked me out. (i worked it out yesterday)

so i waited and relaxed more then injected after checking if there was blood or not.

my question is while is it so difficult to draw/aspirate ? it is it because i didn't hit a vain? or maybe im just not used to injecting with my left hand lol?

now after couple of hours my arm feels little weak. no pain just little discomfort i guess, typical injection feeling.

what do ya'll think about this? i just want to make sure i am doing everything right ^^