Hey guys,

Thanks in advance for your opinion/experience. On a new cycle of sus and dec, my first week went fine. Then the second week i had bad swelling, which I thought was ok. Then it started itching then the rash came. It was warm. So I started reading the threads and realized I probably had an infection which scared the crap out of me. I gave it three days and it only got bigger so I went to the doctor. Sure enough, it was cellulitus.

Third pin, other glute, same issue. I tried it since I had the antibiotics and knew I would be ok.

So what is it here? Bad gear? Or unsanitary needle or prep? I tried to go through the checklist before pinning to make sure I was extra clean, especially after the first swelling.

I thought I might be allergic to an ingredient so I was going to split up the pins in separate areas, but I think it is an infection, not allergic reaction.

Can I ask the source for a refund? I found them from reading around here and other sites. Its a domestic source with fast delivery. The real problem is, I have two more unopened bottles, and a couple other products from same source. Do I still trust the other products?

I understand this is cellulitis. I need help with the next step if it is bad gear. THanks a lot