E5Charlie is offline Junior Member

How long until you feel test cyp on blast?

I've been on trt for a year now and I've been taking 100mg a week which puts me at about 800 total. I'm 37yo 5'8" weigh 200lbs with about 20% bf. last year I started trt at 225lbs and close to 30% bf. I have saved some of my doctor prescribed test cyp for a blast which I plan to do in a few more months. My question is because I'm already injecting 100mg a week will my blast dose of 400mg a week be felt right away or will I still have to wait a few weeks to notice changes on the higher test dose?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Still going to take a bit to feel it even though you are on trt. Def not like if you were off however.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing changes

there is a few weeks lead time when making changes with AAS using this type esther

if you want "stop on a dime" performance of your AAS, then consider A or P

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your doctor prescribed more for a you to do a blast? Interesting.

Are you taking or going to take and AI? HCG ?

I would say it will be the same as most anyone as in 3-4 weeks before you notice a change.

No, my doctor didnt prescribe more to do a blast, but he did prescribe 150mg a week and it comes in 200mg/ml. I only take 100mg a week so each vile lasts me for 2 weeks. I'm saving 2 viles a month for when I do a blast. And no I'm not taking HCG or an AI. I'm taking 10mg nolva due to some previous gyno issues. As far as HCG I don't think I need it, I don't mind my balls shrinking and I don't plan to have any more kids. I do, however, plan on getting an AI from ar-r when I do the blast because my doctor will only prescribe a serm.

OK gotcha, I do basically the same thing, save my excess. You will be surprised at how fast it will add up.

You should read some more on the HCG It does a bit more than just that. I dont plan on having any more kids due to vasectomy and also dont mind the shrinkage but I started using it just to help keep thing regulated and working like it should.

Very well, I'll try to educate myself more on HCG .

I'm on TRT and haven't used HCG for a while. Yep, got little grapes for nuts. When I used HCG my testes plumped right up. I stopped after 16 weeks and they shrunk back up. It seems that you have to be on HCG on a continual basis is you want your testes to stay plump.

Thread Information