dfarre is offline Banned

Insane pumps on boldeone

I can do the first exercise ok, but all the next ones suffer, I can barely do what I did natty. For example, I do 225 on the incline easily but when I go to flat bench i can barely do 5 reps.
    Legs suffer the most, 40 minutes and it feels like I have been working out for 3 hours.

Is that because of the red blood cell production? Should I donate blood?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Should drop it. Its not a good steroid IMO but yes it is from increased RBC.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Pumps are not from increased RBC's.
    They're a direct result of the compound itself, not of its cumulative side effects.

Think about it: do your pumps keep increasing in relation to your blood viscosity? No.
    When you come off cycle and have an elevated H&H, do you still get great pumps? **** no. You can't get a good pump to save your life, since you're androgen depleted.
    When you first start taking a steroid , your pumps are as good as they're going to get (once it has reached effective levels), despite no significant change in blood viscosity.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 12-10-2014 at 07:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    So you dont think increased oxygen transport to skeletal muscle results in a "pump" ?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No. Please read this entry on compartment syndrome. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compartment_syndrome
    The pumps we seek are the early stages of an exercise induced compartment syndrome.
    The steroid itself encourages the arteries to deliver more blood to the muscle being worked, but as the compartment swells, pressure builds and blood flow (perfusion) decreases. I don't see where more or less oxygen transport would factor into the equation.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 12-11-2014 at 11:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    I was thinking increased O2 transport to skeletal muscle , increased atp production and thus muscle contraction, resulting in an increased pump.

Thread Information