templemania is offline New Member

First Cycle (12 weeks) Need help!

First things first, I am currently running a cycle (one week in ) for the first time in my life, with a buddy who has run two others previously. Listening to what I thought was his wisdom, I did some research and started the cycle out on a limb. After looking at the stack I am currently running is Boldenone 200 and Deca Durabolin 250. I am also taking .5mg of Anastrozole EOD. I was thinking of adding Test Cyph to this stack, because after some research have noticed that Test as a base would be best. I was thinking of running it pyramid style for 10 weeks on top of my current cycle starting at just 200mg a week and reaching no more than possibly 500mg a week before going back down. My current break down is as follows:

Weeks 1-2 (so far) Split into doing injections Thursday and Sunday evenings
    Boldenone (175mg 2X a week)
    Deca Durabolin (175 mg 2X a week)
    Anastrozole .5mg (EOD)

These dosages were obviously going to go out as planned due to having 3-10ML vials of each Boldenone and Deca Durabolin. I know this seems like too much for a first time cycle, which is why I came here for advice. I was debating on cutting back on both the Deca and Bold and throwing the Test Cyph in there as well..
    Any advice on the dosages and amount I should be taking each week for a proper 12 week cycle? and should I be using more Anti estrogen then just.5mg every other day of Anastrozole.

My PCT stack I currently have is:
    2-Injections of HCG 5000iu
    40 tablets of GP Anastrozole 1mg each
    60 tablets of GP Compiphene 50mg each
    60 tablets of GP Nolva (Tamoxifen ) 20mg each

Any help on how to properly to do a PCT cycle would also be great help. I appreciate everyones time and consideration!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That cycle is horrible!!!!!! All cycles must have a tes base.....cycling isn't something you do on a limb, you have a plan for it. I would cease your cycle until you educate yourself better. Your first cycle is supposed to be your best, not worse.

templemania is offline New Member
    I plan on immediately stopping it tomorrow after more research. How do you suggest I go about my PCT in order to get everything back to normal. Above listed is exactly what I have available for the PCT.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will probably be fine just doing nov @ 40/20/20. This means nov at 40 mgs week 1, followed by nov at 20 mgs for two weeks. You have only been shutdown for a week so this should be fine. Do your homework and ask questions. Get your diet in check and train hard. Read up on austinites how to plan and execute a proper first cycle. All you need is right there to get you headed in the right direction.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by templemania View Post
    First things first, I am currently running a cycle (one week in ) for the first time in my life, with a buddy who has run two others previously. Listening to what I thought was his wisdom, I did some research and started the cycle out on a limb. After looking at the stack I am currently running is Boldenone 200 and Deca Durabolin 250. I am also taking .5mg of Anastrozole EOD. I was thinking of adding Test Cyph to this stack, because after some research have noticed that Test as a base would be best. I was thinking of running it pyramid style for 10 weeks on top of my current cycle starting at just 200mg a week and reaching no more than possibly 500mg a week before going back down. My current break down is as follows:

Weeks 1-2 (so far) Split into doing injections Thursday and Sunday evenings
    Boldenone (175mg 2X a week)
    Deca Durabolin (175 mg 2X a week)
    Anastrozole .5mg (EOD)

These dosages were obviously going to go out as planned due to having 3-10ML vials of each Boldenone and Deca Durabolin. I know this seems like too much for a first time cycle, which is why I came here for advice. I was debating on cutting back on both the Deca and Bold and throwing the Test Cyph in there as well..
    Any advice on the dosages and amount I should be taking each week for a proper 12 week cycle? and should I be using more Anti estrogen then just.5mg every other day of Anastrozole.

My PCT stack I currently have is:
    2-Injections of HCG 5000iu
    40 tablets of GP Anastrozole 1mg each
    60 tablets of GP Compiphene 50mg each
    60 tablets of GP Nolva (Tamoxifen ) 20mg each
    Any help on how to properly to do a PCT cycle would also be great help. I appreciate everyones time and consideration!
    STOP as advised and clomid and nolva is for pct not hcg and anastrozole!!

Read this stickie below then start from scratch.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Bad cycle, do the mini PCT buster advised.
    Good that your stopping now before harming yourself.
    Even better all your gear will keep until you have everything in place as well educating yourself until you hit 25.

Thread Information