Bigkid84 is offline New Member

Hawthorn berry and milk thistle with dianabol.

I'm 29 165cm and 64kgs (pretty small) and about to start a course of 20mgs of dianabol a day. How much milk thistle and hawthorn berry should I be taking to help my liver during the course? Any suggestions from more experienced people out there?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its not advisable to do a oral only cycle, with your stats you need to build a proper base from hard training and also a solid diet. Its obvious these two areas need addressing before even thinking about doing a cycle. You also need to do a lot more research on how to design a cycle check out our education section.

Bigkid84 is offline New Member
    Thanks, I've been training for 5 years now and have a good diet and training plan. I've been prescribed hgh, oxandralone and cortisone in the past with some small results. My body type makes it incredibly hard to put on size. I have 600 10mg dianabol , 20mls sus250 and 20mls of test e. My plan was to check my body's reaction to the dianabol first as is the most aggressive oral I can get my hands on. Why is an oral only cycle not recommended?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkid84 View Post
    Thanks, I've been training for 5 years now and have a good diet and training plan. I've been prescribed hgh, oxandralone and cortisone in the past with some small results. My body type makes it incredibly hard to put on size. I have 600 10mg dianabol, 20mls sus250 and 20mls of test e. My plan was to check my body's reaction to the dianabol first as is the most aggressive oral I can get my hands on. Why is an oral only cycle not recommended?
    You need to build a base from hard intense training and also a solid diet from your stats you haven't done this and using steroids wont help you build any new tissue because what ever you gain you will lose again afterwards because your diet and training cant support any new tissue , if it did you would be a lot heavier. You also using orals only without test which is wise and its plain to see you have no idea what your doing or saying so please read the education threads and stop think steroids are the answer because they aren't for someone with your stats. You have to learn to put on weight/muscle mass with diet and training otherwise your wasting your time and going to cause yourself more problems

Thread Information