Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By frank13

Thread: cut or bulk?

AlbyBlaze is offline New Member

cut or bulk?

Hi guys,

I am currently running my first cycle. 12 weeks 500mg/week test E. I have been bulking for the past 5 months. I think my cut will take 3 months or more and im wondering whether I should start now with summer only a couple of months away (im in Australia). Just wanna get peoples advice, im almost finished my injections then I have 4 weeks until PCT. Should I continue to bulk while the juice is still in my system to make the moat of my gains or do u think its fine to cut now and ill still get some good results.

Age 28
    Weight 92kg or 202 pounds
    Body fat around 18 percent. Will get a dexa before cutting.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Do not try and cut when your done the cycle that's a very common mistake you'll need to eat more your trying at that point to keep as much of the wight u gained if your concerned about being a little leaner maybe clean yup your diet eat a little cleaner and see where that takes u if your serious about cutting I wouldn't even attempt that for a couple of Months or so

Quote Originally Posted by AlbyBlaze View Post
    Hi guys,

I am currently running my first cycle. 12 weeks 500mg/week test E. I have been bulking for the past 5 months. I think my cut will take 3 months or more and im wondering whether I should start now with summer only a couple of months away (im in Australia). Just wanna get peoples advice, im almost finished my injections then I have 4 weeks until PCT. Should I continue to bulk while the juice is still in my system to make the moat of my gains or do u think its fine to cut now and ill still get some good results.

Age 28
    Weight 92kg or 202 pounds
    Body fat around 18 percent. Will get a dexa before cutting.
    Why do u say u have 4 weeks until pct?

AlbyBlaze is offline New Member
    Yeh sorry, im on my phone. PCT in two weeks when im done with my injections. My diet has been very clean. Was just hoping to lean out for summer. I guess ill just have to wait then. So you reckon a couple of months after PCT?

Yes at least after everything's back to normal doing it at the end or doring pct or right after is a bad idea the body need more cals to keep the extra muscle it's just made
    AlbyBlaze likes this.

maddad is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the response. headed to pct now. i think i'll just eat maintenance and do my cardio.

Thread Information