Sabotage is offline New Member

Aromatase Inhibitors.....how to decide what to use?

What's everyone's preference and why?

I see some say dex doesn't work for them, stane doesn't do well, letro is too strong...

Is it trial and error with this this? Try one, get blood work?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I like the safety profile and forgiveness of exemestane. I have also used arimidex for year before switching to stane with great results. letrozole is too powerful for me personally. You would be hard pressed to go wrong with either dex or stane & mid cycle bloods are cruciaal for proper ai dosing.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Stane for whatever reason doesn't do it for me. I need letro.

khaled_mgsx is offline New Member
    Armidix .25mg eod from day2 untill ur pct start

Its better for you to check first cycle planning in the stickes

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I like the safety profile and forgiveness of exemestane. I have also used arimidex for year before switching to stane with great results. letrozole is too powerful for me personally. You would be hard pressed to go wrong with either dex or stane & mid cycle bloods are cruciaal for proper ai dosing.
    agree with adex. only thing ive used. just got my mid-cycle labs back (8 weeks in)actually and my E2 16(7-42) so im a happy camper today!

the dosage can vary greatly from person to person. im running .5ED pharm grade. id encourage u to get a script for it if u can as opposed to going UGL. id hate to be 8weeks in and be running a bunk AI..
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 09-25-2014 at 12:33 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    Stane for whatever reason doesn't do it for me. I need letro.
    Perfect example of how everyone is different. I cant take letro at all and here you have to use it. Exactly why mid cycle bloods are prudent to help with not only dosing like I said but even selection of ai.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Try Adex first.
    It is cheap, abundant, rarely faked, and it works.

A lot of Aromasin is fake/underdosed. It also requires more frequent dosing, isn't as potent as the others, and itself has a potent androgenic effect on hair follicles. But on paper it is the safest to use and usually the best choice.

Letro is great if you're trying to counteract gyno and Adex just isn't cutting it.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    Try Adex first. It is cheap, abundant, rarely faked, and it works. A lot of Aromasin is fake/underdosed. It also requires more frequent dosing, isn't as potent as the others, and itself has a potent androgenic effect on hair follicles. But on paper it is the safest to use and usually the best choice. Letro is great if you're trying to counteract gyno and Adex just isn't cutting it.
    I agree with the fellers above. Adex, cheap and it works excellent. Our board sponsor sells it, I have been using it for years and it just works.

Thread Information