Hey guys, planning my third cycle here. My ultimate goal is to bulk. Few quick stats.

1st cycle was the standard Test E only. Started at roughly 170lbs made it up to about 190lbs on the cycle and then maintained 180 post cycle.

2nd cycle was Test E/Tren E, went from 180lbs to just about 210lbs during the cycle. Fell back to 195lbs for quite awhile... now resting at about 185-190lbs due to slacking on the diet portion.

So here I begin my 3rd cycle, I don't want to do Tren again... felt to many sides such as major sweating and bad acne on my chest which has left some unfortunate scarring. I have been researching both EQ and Deca ... leaning more towards EQ but I could go either way at this point. I read the Novice guide and thought it looked pretty much on spot for what I wanted to do.

Stats as of now. 27yrs old, resting weight between 185-190, 5' 11" tall. Weightlifting for past 3+ years... 4 years of crossfit prior to that (sorry I was in the army, I had no choice!)

I made a fancy imageClick image for larger version. 

Name:	x0XqyVY.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	207.5 KB 
ID:	153165 of the cycle in excel so that its laid out nicer.

So, what are peoples thought's on the cycle, anything outdated now that I should add or subtract?