Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld

Thread: 300 Test Cyp/week 300 Deca/week for 10 weeks. Any good?

Here2learnYo is offline New Member

Question 300 Test Cyp/week 300 Deca/week for 10 weeks. Any good?

31, currently on TRT (115mg/week, likely to be bumped up a little in about 3 weeks, after which I'm considering beginning this cycle). On TRT due to secondary hypogonadism, probably the result of 9 years of serious depression. I did try very good diet and workout habits and tons of supps, all the natural testosterone stuff for about a year, didn't do much.)

A few months ago I did a month on Methylstenbolone while on a mere 115mg/week of test prop (my beginning TRT option, now on CYP). And it was good for the libido, better than the prop alone. It was nice, added about 7 lbs of muscle despite sleeping badly that month and trying to stay lean the whole time.

I have Torimefene Citrate and Pramipexole (for my lab rat)

I know now that it's considered a sin to do a gear cycle before a test only cycle, and I'm not sure what you all with think about this relatively low test, relatively low gear 10 week cycle, but it's what's available to me ATM. Not knowing how much more test I'll be prescribed in a few weeks I may have a LITTLE more test available.

ALSO, can Tori and Prami cover me? Or do I need a true AI?

I really appreciate your help guys.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is this self prescribed TRT? I have not heard of anyone being prescribed prop.

How long have you been on TRT? All your blood work shows you are in good level? Are you doing any AI, HCG ?

You are correct about you should do a test only cycle and see how that works if everything else is in line.

The prop was not self prescribed. I'm glad to have moved onto cyp, getting the prop was difficult and expensive, and certainly painful to use.

I have been on trt now for about 2 months. I am not using an AI but My rat has been using tori and recently prami. I am not on HCG , I get the impression that this is probably ok, because I don't care about my testicle size, I don't ever want to reproduce, and my natural test levels are already inadequate. (Low 400's).
    (Thank you)
    Last edited by Here2learnYo; 10-06-2014 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Rat insisted

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You need to lock down your TRT. You said it was recently changed to cyp. You should have follow up blood work to confirm the dosage as well your estrogen level should be checked.
    IMHO your rushing into this. You will make great improvement just from the TRT and proper nutrition.
    Lifted1 likes this.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    I would get your trt levels set, the jump on the test/deca 300 stack
    Great stack, my first cycle was 200 test and 200 deca, had great results on it!

If you're going to blast on Cyp you should look at a 14 week cycle. Cyp's a pretty long ester and will take longer to absorb. I've run low dose of both before. It was awesome on my joints.

I really appreciate your advice guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you're going to blast on Cyp you should look at a 14 week cycle. Cyp's a pretty long ester and will take longer to absorb. I've run low dose of both before. It was awesome on my joints.
    Have 3000mg of Deca and I've got 2250mg of cyp aside from my steady trt supply.
    300 - 115 = 185

2250/185 = 12.16 weeks at 300, before only having enough to return to the normal 115/week trt. (Again, trt dosage may get increased by a bit right before cycle.)

Scotch likes 14 weeks.....I suppose there's the possibility that I should taper back down to trt dose, or that I should front load the "cyp blast" so that I am riding at 300 pretty early into the cycle....thoughts?
    Last edited by Here2learnYo; 10-06-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    like fit said you're getting ahead of yourself...just get the trt sorted before you start adding more variables to the mix.

got fina? is offline Member
    You got some great advice here bro and i would listen to it. Get your blood work first and see when you can reach the correct numbers from you blood work results.

Once you have accomplished this, then yes. The cycle you mentioned will give you great results and its actually very similar to the cycle i'm currently on and finishing up. The main thing though will be your diet. This will separate you loving this cycle and the results you got from it vs you ending cycle and being very disappointed.

What are you current stats. What is your current BF %. Before embarking on this cycle i would recommend you start dieting and get your BF% down to around 12-14 %. This will make all the difference in the world and think you should hit these numbers before you cycle the Test/Deca . The reason why you should accomplish this before is because if you cant cut back body fat before you cycle, you wont do it while on it.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by got fina? View Post
    Get your blood work first

The main thing though will be your diet.

What are you current stats. What is your current BF %.

Good luck!
    What a great community, thanks very much guys. To be clear in about 2 weeks I WILL be getting new lab work done checking my test, est, and hemocrit, this will PROBABLY lead to an incremental adjustment increase in my dosage. Then there's a few months until I see my doc again, and I'm wanting to squeeze this cycle in in that time.

Finding my ultimate perfect TRT adjusted dosage is going to be an ongoing thing, but it will have a pause between evaluations basically, and I thought this would be ok timing, it will be after these new labs. You guys think that will put me in a position of sufficient information to do this cycle?

As for my stats:
    5'11
    144 Lbs
    BF is probably between 9 and 13 percent, never had a real test, here's a picture.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	torso pic.jpg 
Views:	702 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	153209
    If I need to lose fat I will, that parts never difficult.

As for diet I get most of my protein from soft boiled eggs and NOW brand Whey Protein Isolate. Little beef and chicken here and there too. How many grams of protein per day per pound do you recommend? On cycle? Off cycle?

Thanks again for your help guys.
    Last edited by Here2learnYo; 10-06-2014 at 11:11 PM.

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Here2learnYo View Post
    What a great community, thanks very much guys. To be clear in about 2 weeks I WILL be getting new lab work done checking my test, est, and hemocrit, this will PROBABLY lead to an incremental adjustment increase in my dosage. Then there's a few months until I see my doc again, and I'm wanting to squeeze this cycle in in that time.

Finding my ultimate perfect TRT adjusted dosage is going to be an ongoing thing, but it will have a pause between evaluations basically, and I thought this would be ok timing, it will be after these new labs. You guys think that will put me in a position of sufficient information to do this cycle?

As for my stats:
    5'11
    144 Lbs
    BF is probably between 9 and 13 percent, never had a real test, here's a picture.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	torso pic.jpg 
Views:	702 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	153209
    If I need to lose fat I will, that parts never difficult.

As for diet I get most of my protein from soft boiled eggs and NOW brand Whey Protein Isolate. Little beef and chicken here and there too. How many grams of protein per day per pound do you recommend? On cycle? Off cycle?

Thanks again for your help guys.
    Great base to grow on dude and wish more new comers to forum had a base like that before embarking or thinking about jumping on anything. But too many people think they will wake up like that from just taking something.

All the questions you asked about diet, you can answer by spending your time in the diet section.

My advice is to tweak you diet to meet the goals that you are after by reading in the diet section. Once this is all done, start the diet while continuing to work out and then take it from there.
    By the way you are currently looking, I think once you tweak your diet perfectly you will see amazing change from just that. Wait it out a bit then decide if you want to take anything.

I don't think you need to loose fat. At this point I would do a lean bulking diet. This will allow you to slowly put on muscle size, while minimizing fat gains.

My guess and opinion though would be to start this diet you design for yourself and maybe you wont even need to take anything yet since you will be pretty damn happy with the results you will see from just dieting perfectly. You look better than i have seen many, many look after they are done with a cycle and not dieting properly. Which seems to be 90 % of new people stepping into this forum.

Good luck dude!
    Last edited by got fina?; 10-07-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Thank you for the kind words and the advice.

In high school I was 165 and almost this lean. This time around the gains have just been SO much slower, and I was stuck at 138 for a long time. I imagine this is mostly due to the low test, though another substantial factor is my need to stay very lean to keep my gynecomastia in check. It developed quite suddenly about 20 months ago, and unless I stay lean, avoid sugar and alcohol it flairs up, becomes sensitive and looks worse. It was the gyne that kicked me back into trying to get back into shape, to fix my hormones.

I've been back in the gym for 14 months now eating about 1.3g/lb of protein per day. I spent one year exactly trying very hard to right this ship the natural way, T levels didn't change much at all and I was stalled at 138 for at least 4 months.

Methlystenbelone gave me about 7 lbs, two of which I've lost. This may sound irresponsible, but much of me feels like I've already made a substantial sacrifice upon the altar of patience. In the coming 6 months to a year that I work with my doctor to correct my TRT, will the muscle situation gradually improve? I'm sure it will. But I do think I've hit the limit, or close to it, of what I could do naturally already, with my new low quality natural testosterone production. And this perfect little window to do a cycle without confusing one of his blood tests meant to evaluate my normal TRT protocol may not come around again for some time.

Thank you for taking the time to discuss this with me.

Edit: More background on the gyne:
    A doc put me on letro for 6 weeks along with getting real lean to try and get rid of it (this was about 13 months ago). Did it do anything? Maybe something, certainly didn't eradicate it.
    Last edited by Here2learnYo; 10-07-2014 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Gyne details

Thread Information