Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Bicep shot an bicep collapsed

belva is offline Member

Bicep shot an bicep collapsed

So I've been shooting all around shoulders, legs and bump, but I never tried biceps or triceps.

so last week I shoot 2 ml of test prop and tren a in to my bicep, I know that oil based steroids will not create muscle building in that area, I know they don't work like winny, but I wanted to give it a try.

SO I shoot it and for a week I couldn't move my arm, I mean I couldn't fully extend the triceps and when i contract the arm my bicep seem like it has collapsed. I must say that the forearm got swollen and it looked like a fat kid forearm.

Now it's just a bit painful to touch the area, it's not swollen anymore but I still can't see the peak anymore, when trying to contract the bic.

what do you think happen and what should I do?

uhit is offline Member
    Sounds like Boston Lloyd when he fvked up his arm.

Go to the hospital and get it checked? I see you are in the UK so its legal to carry anabolic substances so they shouldn't give you too much of a hard time.

My bro always goes to get checked if he feels somethings wrong and gets it done with little to no hassle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    did you inject into your biceps from on the top of the peak?

belva is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    did you inject into your biceps from on the top of the peak?
    i injected in the Inner part of the biceps . I went to spot injection . Com and I shot like in the photo. However I realised I might have shot too far down the biceps.

belva is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit
    Sounds like Boston Lloyd when he fvked up his arm. Go to the hospital and get it checked? I see you are in the UK so its legal to carry anabolic substances so they shouldn't give you too much of a hard time. My bro always goes to get checked if he feels somethings wrong and gets it done with little to no hassle.
    living in hk now, if I go to get check might have trouble with my insurance. My biceps is not Swollen anymore, just when i contract it it doesn't go up. I can still do curls but feel slightly strange

Quote Originally Posted by belva View Post
    i injected in the Inner part of the biceps . I went to spot injection . Com and I shot like in the photo. However I realised I might have shot too far down the biceps.
    I don't understand that but when injecting biceps you have two heads inner and outer, you inject coming from the side into one of the heads. If you inject into the split its very painful and can really give you some hassle.
    austinite likes this.

belva is offline Member
    I don't understand that but when injecting biceps you have two heads inner and outer, you inject coming from the side into one of the heads. If you inject into the split its very painful and can really give you some hassle.
    I'm sure i injected in the inner part but it was Really close to the elbow pit.

I'm sure i injected in the inner part but it was Really close to the elbow pit.
    why did you do that

belva is offline Member
    why did you do that
    I realised it too late, I thought I pin in the right place

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I will never understand why people shoot in places like that unless they are using site specific juice. If your gear is good you can shoot the glutes every pin without problems. I hated hitting delts with winny, so many nerves and vessels, half the time it would kick out with a nerve twitch and shoot blood on my wall. Just glutes for me now, quads once in a while, but they are tricky too sometimes.

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I will never understand why people shoot in places like that unless they are using site specific juice. If your gear is good you can shoot the glutes every pin without problems. I hated hitting delts with winny, so many nerves and vessels, half the time it would kick out with a nerve twitch and shoot blood on my wall. Just glutes for me now, quads once in a while, but they are tricky too sometimes.

Im just curious, what do you feel site specific juice is?

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Something the liver doesn't have to break down before it can be absorbed by the receptor.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    ..... I know that oil based steroids will not create muscle building in that area, I know they don't work like winny, but I wanted to give it a try....
    Wait... What?
    Confused... Care to elaborate?

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    About 10 years ago I shot test400 into my biceps. Never, ever, ever again, Haha. Talk about pain, I could barely drive let alone work out! Mine subsided after about a week. Good luck buddy.

It'll pass. Hang in there. I don't shoot small muscles anymore just because of this reason. I hit glutes and quads mostly.

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Something the liver doesn't have to break down before it can be absorbed by the receptor.
    when i asked i thought you were referring to site enhancement steroids . Which there are none. But now im curious to your explanation. Wouldnt all injectables avoid the "first pass" as there not being ingested?

Thread Information