Roger11 is offline Member

How long till long esters leave the system?

Im on tren e and mast e atm, i have a holiday in mid november and i sure as hell dont want any tren e in my system during my holiday so when would it be safe to stop it?

2 weeks?

1 week?

i know with short esters like tren a and mast P i can stop a few days before hand and i feel better but not sure about E.

Also, jimmyinked up if you get to this thread, i know your a guru with T3 and i was using ar-r t3 for most of last week at 100mcg i stopped it about 4 days ago now because i thought it may have been contributing to a few issues i was having.

Throbbing head/ headaches, lerthagy etc etc. Even when all my vitals are perfect. BP, temp etc. Donated blood yesterday to. But im thinking its the tren e tbh. I only have 4-5 weeks to get as lean as i can so im thinking of starting back on it. Im sure i should be fine. Is it ok to stop it the morning of my holiday?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why do you want to be off for this holiday? How long have you been on this cycle? It would all depend on your doses when you should stop if you want the active life to be expired completely.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Google a half life calculator

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Why do you want to be off for this holiday? How long have you been on this cycle? It would all depend on your doses when you should stop if you want the active life to be expired completely.
    no sorry mate, what i meant was i want to be off tren and mast before my holiday, ill be going back to trt and taking a shot of test before i leave, just no shots of tren or mast because tren will stuff my sleep up.

got fina? is offline Member
    They all have slightly different half lives. I would do a Google search for half lives and the drugs you need info on.

GOod lucK!

The half life of Tren E and Mast E is approx 5 days and 8 days, respectively. Halt both 8 days before you depart for your vacation but administer one TRT shot the day before you leave, or day of departure. This should return you to manageable levels during your vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Accnt View Post
    The half life of Tren E and Mast E is approx 5 days and 8 days, respectively. Halt both 8 days before you depart for your vacation but administer one TRT shot the day before you leave, or day of departure. This should return you to manageable levels during your vacation.
    thanks mate.

Ccdiesel is offline Associate Member
    105 days for deca ester to fully deplete. Keep that one in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ccdiesel View Post
    105 days for deca ester to fully deplete. Keep that one in mind.
    Its dark at midnight in the Western hemisphere...that's a good one to remember too.

lol no thats not what i meant, i know deca take a long time for the metaboloties to go,

ill give an example, if someone is on tren e for 2 weeks and starts getting headaches and feels shit, that he knows the tren is causing, how many days from his last injection will it take for him to feel better again? How long until the tren e isnt in your system?

Thread Information