Thread: What do I want?

jbutters is offline New Member

What do I want?

I'm a current junior hockey player looking to take my game to the next level. I've never been one to search for a performance enhancer, but I just feel like I've hit a wall and that this could really take my game to a new level. I'm not trying to be the bulkiest guy on the ice, I just want to increase my speed, endurance and strength. Muscle gain is crucial, but again I don't want to just be some brute. Having some sheer power, increased speed and greater endurance is what I believe will help me take my game to the next level. So what eactly am I looking for? some good feed-back would be much appreciated. thanks.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    At 18, eat and train!

got fina? is offline Member
    What you are looking for is simple but you are in the wrong section of the forum. The section you are looking for is the DIET section. Everything you have mentioned that needs improvement can easily be achieved at this point (18 years old) by tuning your diet.

Trust me that at 18, there is no way you have reached a wall. IMO, you have reached a wall with your knowledge maybe. But you have not reached a wall with what your body is capable of. Knowledge is where this forum comes into play and by reading and tuning your diet, from reading in the diet section, you will easily break through this wall you think you have hit.

Good luck!

You'd be surprised what you can accomplish with a combination of food, supplement, and training.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow you hit a wall at 18. Life will be over by the time you are 25. It's all down hill after 18.

I got a little secret for you. You want to take your game to the next level? It's called practice. If you think you are practicing enough then either you are not or you just don't have what it takes, talent.

Only thing and so called performance enhancing drugs (Media wording) will do for you is cause problems you really dont want.

If you still think thats the direction you need to go then start reading here and then the other sticky notes at the top.

The young and Steroids

reiss c is offline Associate Member
    Practice practice and more practice !! May b pre work out ? I like no xplode gets me raring to go if I've had a hard day

Thread Information