Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: What's better for Gains? Profina OR TNT?

tysonfan1 is offline New Member

What's better for Gains? Profina OR TNT?

What would you say is better for Gains ? The PROFINA is Tren -A-100mg/Test Prop-100mg=200mg, & the TNT is Tren-E-150mg/Test-E-250mg=400mg. Planning next cycle, & am going to get 5 bottles of either one. Experienced users of these compounds only Please !!!

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Im experienced with these products. The best you can use to gain is diet and nutrition, food. Not aas.

Dont be just another misinformed and pissed off 18yr old because you dont get the answer you are looking for or think you want. Instead show you have some maturity and read, learn and choose to make the right choice and wait before using aas.

The young and Steroids

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some crazy old dude told me working out and eating lots of food was good for gains, doesn't sound right to me

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Sry to tell you that but considering those kind of mix wih that kind of question, makes me believe that you havent done any research and you dont know much about steroids .

Plus, even if 18 YO is always a bad age to use steroids , the lack of knowledge in those powerfull drug make their use far more dangerous than they already are.

I would say invest your time in learning about diet and training.

When you mastsred enough of it(in few years) give more thought to steroids and start serious research.

Right you arent physically ready(your age), and dont know enough to make it safely.

Goos luck

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Some crazy old dude told me working out and eating lots of food was good for gains, doesn't sound right to me
    That might have been me. I competed at the state level and did very well winning my weight class.
    I was natural.
    I did it by living the bodybuilding lifestyle. Training and nutrition were all I did.
    Khazima likes this.

Guys, guys, I'm 37 years old! I dunno why ur thinking I'm 18? Done about 10 cycles. Been liftin 21 years. 6'0", 240lbs, 12-15%BF. Sorry, my ignorance for not informing u on my stats. I really appreciate how u all reacted to me thinking I'm 18. Seems as though u dudes actually care. I'm gonna like this forum if there are more people like u. Anyway back to the question, I've done 2 cycles with TNT. Never done Profina though. Looking to try it,but if I get the feeling TNT is better, from responses, than I'll obviously stick with that. As for my knowledge, I know quite a bit, but I know I'll definitely learn alot more from some experienced vets on here. Alot of my knowledge has already came from reading these forums. So I already respect alot of u. That's why I joined! Thanx in advance for any help guys

JackedJesse is offline Junior Member
    I'm an advocate of dosing the compounds individually instead of blends. Everyone responds differently as you should know. For example, so far my best dramatic physique transforming happens with 300mgs of test cyp, 400-450 mgs of tren enanthate , and 40-50 mgs of anavar , and some ghrp-2. Everybody has their preference of compounds and their preference of dosages. Just play around with it and see what works best for you. Good luck and be safe!

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Because your profile says.
    About tysonfan1

You will find most of us dont care to much for blends. For one you really never know what you are getting and if you end up having negative sides to something you cant exactly cut out one of the compounds. It's funny how you can take a compound several times but then one time have a adverse reaction.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-21-2014 at 09:50 AM.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Age aside, if you only plan on buying 5 vials. It's pretty easy to see which choice is going to deliver the most AAS. Just do the math.

Exercise and diet being equal... I would say that the answer is obvious.

Thanx for all the advice guys. Jesse, that's a cool cycle. I'd like to try that one out myself one day. Never thought of throwing var in with it. Tried sunny with TNT before and didn't notice much difference with or without it. Var would be good. And yeah, I hear ya about the blends guys. Kinda tight-ass with my $, that's why I've usually done blends. But I should take the advice & spend a couple extra dollars & try it your way. Lovbyts, thanx for the "heads up" about my profile. I'm new, so I really appreciate that. Don't want people thinking I'm a kid, although I wish I was. Thanx again everyone of u

Supposed to say WINNY with TNT. Not SUNNY with TNT. Stupid Spellcheck LOL

uhit is offline Member
    I heard that AAS suck without a proper training routine and a good diet.

I also heard that you might have to stay on for life if you start too early

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tysonfan1 View Post
    What would you say is better for Gains ? The PROFINA is Tren-A-100mg/Test Prop-100mg=200mg, & the TNT is Tren-E-150mg/Test-E-250mg=400mg. Planning next cycle, & am going to get 5 bottles of either one. Experienced users of these compounds only Please !!!
    Either could be effective IF used correctly.

JackedJesse is offline Junior Member
    I'd reevaluate your source. I don't think blends should be cheaper than single compounds. If they are, wonder what may be making up the majority of it if it's even multiple compounds at all. I do know there is a lot of fake blends out there. Deca being test, tren being test, mast being winny. Yeah I'm not exactly sure how much the anavar effects me in that blast. I blame most of the effects on the tren. I love that I can handle a moderate dose of the tren enanthate that's why I prefer it.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    enanthate ester need slight higher dosage for same result. I'd go with enantate

Thread Information