Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Is the issue with underdosed gear from UGL intentional or an issue with their raws?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Is the issue with underdosed gear from UGL intentional or an issue with their raws?

I'm not using any UGL's any longer but I was curious about many of them being underdosed. I'm guessing the main reason is they are simply trying to cut their raws to get more profit from them. My guess is they are intentionally adding less of the actual hormone to their batches. Is this correct or is it related to the raws they are buying?

I'm guessing home brewing would be a much safer option with regards to potency than buying UGL providing you know what you're doing and your sterile etc. You can melt test the raws to see how they perform which will give you a good indication that it is legit etc.

Just curious.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    The bottom line is ugl is not regulated

Grymreefer is offline Associate Member
    Just like with anything that pertains to the "black market" I feel experience and knowledge is not consistent between each individual lab. Greed can also be a big factor. It seems to be a big factor for quite a lot of companies in the real world. Look at Wal-Mart for instance. If you knew the story behind the Walton family you would know that Sam Walton is rolling over in his grave because of what his children turned the company into. I wouldn't doubt greed exists throughout many UGLs also. I read the home brewing section quite often. It looks pretty interesting with what can be done and it seems to save people a buck. Also gives you peace of mind because you know you made it and not someone else who could care less about your life. My only concern is how dangerous can it become making your own steroids ? Or is the risk minimal if you follow instructions properly?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I'm not using any UGL's any longer but I was curious about many of them being underdosed. I'm guessing the main reason is they are simply trying to cut their raws to get more profit from them. My guess is they are intentionally adding less of the actual hormone to their batches. Is this correct or is it related to the raws they are buying?

I'm guessing home brewing would be a much safer option with regards to potency than buying UGL providing you know what you're doing and your sterile etc. You can melt test the raws to see how they perform which will give you a good indication that it is legit etc.

Just curious.
    I have a friend who is the chemist for two of the biggest UGL's in the UK and he gets asked to produce half dosed, quarter dosed and just plain old oil for them all the time, when he does 10,000 vials none of them will be 100% dosed same goes with the tablets. They mix orders up so you may get some gear but many have no idea what they getting because they have never tried pharm grade gear so something is better than nothing. You also see loads of mixed reviews of UGL's because of this scam they have going. Also changing lab names is another favourite of there's.

cad78 is offline New Member
    140mg per week of pharm grade test had my total t @550

200mg per week of my ugl test has my levels @ 1000

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I have a friend who is the chemist for two of the biggest UGL's in the UK and he gets asked to produce half dosed, quarter dosed and just plain old oil for them all the time, when he does 10,000 vials none of them will be 100% dosed same goes with the tablets. They mix orders up so you may get some gear but many have no idea what they getting because they have never tried pharm grade gear so something is better than nothing. You also see loads of mixed reviews of UGL's because of this scam they have going. Also changing lab names is another favourite of there's.
    That's some crazy stuff. I'm not surprised at all though. For most that have never cycled before even 200mg/week would be something they would totally feel.

That's some crazy stuff. I'm not surprised at all though. For most that have never cycled before even 200mg/week would be something they would totally feel.
    They also sell winstrol for var because the var is expensive, its crazy what they do. Also have you noticed that everyone who uses a ugl says they are great and 100% good to go hahaha. The funny thing is pharm grade isn't hard to find or buy ans works out cheaper in the long run especially with all the hygiene issues to consider.
    jdc91gt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    They also sell winstrol for var because the var is expensive, its crazy what they do. Also have you noticed that everyone who uses a ugl says they are great and 100% good to go hahaha. The funny thing is pharm grade isn't hard to find or buy ans works out cheaper in the long run especially with all the hygiene issues to consider.
    I agree with you but a good ugl is easy to find as well With pharm grade you have the peace of mind that it is regulated and is sterile

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    I agree with you but a good ugl is easy to find as well With pharm grade you have the peace of mind that it is regulated and is sterile
    There's no such thing as a good UGL, they all turn trust me if you saw the thousands of pm's ive got over the years for the best UGL's turning out crap, the thing is you never know one vial may be 75% the other may be 35% the other may be 50% you'll never know when your stacking and like ive stated pharm grade is cheap when you way up the hygiene issues what come with UGL

I guess you can all tell i'm anti UGL lol
    PistolPete33 likes this.

I guess you can all tell i'm anti UGL lol
    lol and that's fine brother. There are pro's and cons to everything
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Just keep in mind that pharm gear can be faked as well

lol and that's fine brother. There are pro's and cons to everything
    I know but when it comes to my body and what I put into it only the best will do.

I know but when it comes to my body and what I put into it only the best will do.
    no debate there. In the ugl game you will never be able to stay with the same lab

Just keep in mind that pharm gear can be faked as well
    Only when you buy it from one of these stupid web sites what sell UGL crap, you have to know how to get it which isn't that hard when you do the reserch

no debate there. In the ugl game you will never be able to stay with the same lab
    Very true

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Addd
    Last edited by ChestNBack; 11-02-2014 at 01:41 AM.

ozraw is offline New Member

Just curious.
    a lot of china sources are infact 100% legit its just hard sifting through the ones that are resellers for the big factories (which 90% are) this doesn't actually make them any less potent just slightly more expensive

UGL will overdose to gain control over a market and then underdose once business gets to big for them. i always use homebrew you can 110% guarantee the dose and sterility of your product because.. well you made it! pharm grade is also going to be the best option if you cant homebrew for yourself

some UGL is great but theres just that thing at the back of your mind that you actually have no idea whats in the vial

Roger11 is offline Member
    Might be easier for you guys in the UK and states to access pharma gear, but come over to Australia and your opinion will change in a matter of minutes.

Doctors and stuff are phasing out TRT unless you have basically and literally no nuts. Other than that good luck getting on it.

ozraw is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Might be easier for you guys in the UK and states to access pharma gear, but come over to Australia and your opinion will change in a matter of minutes.

Doctors and stuff are phasing out TRT unless you have basically and literally no nuts. Other than that good luck getting on it.
    its still around if you know where to look just not in abundance

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    There's no such thing as a good UGL, they all turn trust me if you saw the thousands of pm's ive got over the years for the best UGL's turning out crap, the thing is you never know one vial may be 75% the other may be 35% the other may be 50% you'll never know when your stacking and like ive stated pharm grade is cheap when you way up the hygiene issues what come with UGL
    Money corrupts and especially with UGL it's all about profit.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Trust me i have access to anything from the pharmacy i want besides pharma grade test, cant get it at all besides for my TRT, ozraws its quite hard, i can access bayer proviron and what not but pharma test isnt easy lol

Does customs open every pkg in Austrailia? I notice that most of the top overseas dealers won't ship there. I'm guessing Stealth packaging might work?

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member
    I don't know why anyone would want to go UGL if they have access to Pharma grade..

Quote Originally Posted by deerparkwater View Post
    I don't know why anyone would want to go UGL if they have access to Pharma grade..
    Honestly that would be a whole different discussion. Though i think the OP's question has been answered here

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Black Market - means not legal & not regulated

I have seen it all now. Straight faked Pharma, fakes of other UGL's. Straight bunk high end UGL - straight fvcking oil

Over dosed UGL - trying to prove themselves

Anything & everything

Now go get some Pharma crack - same shit. No regulations - it's a free for all. Just gotta do our best to stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Black Market - means not legal & not regulated I have seen it all now. Straight faked Pharma, fakes of other UGL's. Straight bunk high end UGL - straight fvcking oil Over dosed UGL - trying to prove themselves Anything & everything Now go get some Pharma crack - same shit. No regulations - it's a free for all. Just gotta do our best to stay safe.
    ^^^^^ agreed research research and then after that do more research. You can never do enough

Blog Entries
    research research and then after that do more research. You can never do enough

And make sure it's up to date

It's like - hey, they got the good shit < today

Next batch could be straight GSO

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Does winstrol powder resemble var powders?

Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    Does winstrol powder resemble var powders?
    It's just a boat load cheaper.

uhit is offline Member
    I've actually seen over-dosed ugl

Won't say which ugl did it, but 100mg of test e injection raised a certain someones test levels to 600 from sub 200.
    But also seen under-dosed or even straight oil.

Blood work is the only true way to tell I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by uhit
    I've actually seen over-dosed ugl Won't say which ugl did it, but 100mg of test e injection raised a certain someones test levels to 600 from sub 200. But also seen under-dosed or even straight oil. Blood work is the only true way to tell I suppose

That doesn't mean it is overdosed.
    100mg of test C for my TRT gets me to 650 one week after my injection.

Blog Entries
    Just seen a guy running, I thing 500-700mg a week of cyp or enan. BW came back close to 10k < holly WTF

Sucks, other substances we can't even get BW verification on

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Some people prefer UGL because sometime it has more mg/ml. if for example, max mg for pharma test are 250, UGL test can go up to 600mg/ml. imagine you’re pinning 2g EW, you’d better choose UGL.
    I don’t understand why UGL would make an underdosed product. He would better make it overdosed.
    Once I got 3 prochem tren Ace vials, 1 older batch, 2 newer batches. The old batch was G2G, the 2 new batches were Bunk. I went on much steroid sites as possible and reviewed. Like me, many others do that, so once a lab gets bad rep, he’s KO.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Some people prefer UGL because sometime it has more mg/ml. if for example, max mg for pharma test are 250, UGL test can go up to 600mg/ml. imagine you’re pinning 2g EW, you’d better choose UGL.
    I don’t understand why UGL would make an underdosed product. He would better make it overdosed.
    Once I got 3 prochem tren Ace vials, 1 older batch, 2 newer batches. The old batch was G2G, the 2 new batches were Bunk. I went on much steroid sites as possible and reviewed. Like me, many others do that, so once a lab gets bad rep, he’s KO.

Yes, but most of these labs know this and they get big enough before making their escape with a ton of peoples money. Then, they open up as another source and start over. Happens all the time. With pharm grade you know exactly what you're getting. If it says it's 200mg/ml IT IS. With UGL it could be anything and there is more of a risk of contamination I remember Chemical Muscle had unsterile gear and they put a ton of people in the hospital with major infections.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    My experience with UGL has been great up to now.

The worst that happend to.me is way underdosed accutane(zydex)
    And painfull prop(scirrox), but still reduce my acne and prop was legit and well dosed if not, it was overdosed.

Otherwise, everything has been legit as hell.
    Bw has always been positive.
    250mg/week bring me over 2000.
    E2 in check(thanks to ar-r which is UGL too BTW...

So good UGL exist. Just have to find the right one.(I personnally know the guy who brew the stuff. And I know he is legit and Ive never had issue with him.)

UGL can be as good as pharma.
    Cheaper, more convenient, easier to get and way more variety.
    Pharma is faked alot.

So getting good UGL is as easy or easier than finding legit pharma.
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 11-03-2014 at 07:22 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    The only benefit to homebrewing in my mind is the sterility which you have control over. Other than that quality raws is just as much a crap shoot as quality ugl's. For the majority that homebrew I would suspect very few take the time to even melt point test to ensure the raw might possibly even be the raw powder it is supposed to be. You have as little control over raws as you do ugl manufactured gear.
    If you doubt that the quality of much of the ugl gear is suspect just look at the dosages people are/need to run to get the results. It is insane. If the gear was 100% dosed there would no way be the necessity/desire to run the dosages people do. It has changed the entire game. I have seen acceptable and even recommended dosages go through the roof. Its pretty scary out there. Also people seem to just discount the fact that this stuff is being injected right into your system. It seriously scares me to think what some people are shooting into themselves. Id venture to guess the majority of these raws are manufactured under industrial conditions at best in China, certainly not pharmaceutical conditions. I wonder what long term effects will rear their head years down the road from shit people have injected into themselves, I really do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    The only benefit to homebrewing in my mind is the sterility which you have control over. Other than that quality raws is just as much a crap shoot as quality ugl's. For the majority that homebrew I would suspect very few take the time to even melt point test to ensure the raw might possibly even be the raw powder it is supposed to be. You have as little control over raws as you do ugl manufactured gear. If you doubt that the quality of much of the ugl gear is suspect just look at the dosages people are/need to run to get the results. It is insane. If the gear was 100% dosed there would no way be the necessity/desire to run the dosages people do. It has changed the entire game. I have seen acceptable and even recommended dosages go through the roof. Its pretty scary out there. Also people seem to just discount the fact that this stuff is being injected right into your system. It seriously scares me to think what some people are shooting into themselves. Id venture to guess the majority of these raws are manufactured under industrial conditions at best in China, certainly not pharmaceutical conditions. I wonder what long term effects will rear their head years down the road from shit people have injected into themselves, I really do.

This truly sums up my thoughts to a T

But, what can we do? Pharmaceutical gear is just not readily available - the shit that you this is Pharmaceutical is just counterfeit crap

I thought of this for quite a bit after cycling a few times.

There's no way to get true quality legitimate gear. Aside from getting a script from a ageless clinic for a TRT dose.

Well - unless you're the Rock - I am pretty darn sure that guy is not pumping UGL mystery oils.

The long term effects of heavy metals & other foreign chemicals is what bugs me. Who knows WTF it will do to me in 10-20 years.

The only other thing I can think of being Pharma type gear is the shit south of the border picked up straight from the Pharmacia. But, it's Mexico - WTF regulations do they have?

Sucks ass all together IMO

tysonfan1 is offline New Member
    I use UGL about half the time, & all the questions on purity/amount,etc,etc, drives me nuts! LoL. Especially with the blends. I'm very cheap so the blends save some $,although many,many people don't like blends. I actually prefer using seperate vials, but like I said, its a money thing & I'm a cheap mutherfer. But, the blends create even more curiosity than normal, from UGL's

Thread Information