Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By 2iron
  • 1 Post By RigPig
  • 2 Post By Roughneck82
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Testo baby..

Jonbolon is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the answers.
    Last edited by Jonbolon; 11-05-2014 at 11:14 AM.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    At 19 she should abort...

But anyway... I hope you know what you are getting into and I hope.you are ready for it...

No exogeneous testosterone wont affect anything. He/she will be fine.

But you should reconsider steroids use...
    First of, 19YO is young and you risk.permanant damage to your HPTA.
    Steroids are expensive.
    And at 19 you may not have a good enough job to pay for a kid and steroids...

Keep your priority straight.

Just my opinion

Last edited by Jonbolon; 11-05-2014 at 11:15 AM.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbolon View Post
    Abort is not an opinion for her,so I`m pleased to hear that the Test wont affect the baby.
    I will start my 2nd cycle shortly, tren a + test p, but when the baby pops out I will keep my head straight and give him her everything and all the attention. No doubt.
    I hope you don't live in the us. We already support to many freeloaders. Should take that money and get insurance.
    lovbyts likes this.

Last edited by Jonbolon; 11-05-2014 at 11:16 AM.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Abort is not an opinion for her,so I`m pleased to hear that the Test wont affect the baby.
    I will start my 2nd cycle shortly, tren a + test p, but when the baby pops out I will keep my head straight and give him her everything and all the attention. No doubt.
    Have you ever delt with a prego chick? Now you are going to do Tren for the first time & deal with a pregnant girlfriend...sounds like 19yo reasoning. Shit you're a silly bastard!
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Last edited by Jonbolon; 11-05-2014 at 11:17 AM.

I might be silly, but it was never and never will be up to me to keep it or not. She is well aware of my steroid use, and I`m well aware of her hormones during pregnancy. But in the end I`m sure we will turn out just fine. Thanks for your motivating words Mr. Positive
    Hahaha, take it from me man, you are going to have your hands full with her hormones changing, you dont want to add any more to that then you have to. If i can suggest anything it would be to stay off cycle until she's had the baby and got her emotions back to normal. I dont say that out of Cycle Experience, I say that out of having a prego 19yo girlfriend a long time ago. She's probably going to be all the bad sides of tren you read about lol... but at 19 allot of stupid shit seemed like a good idea to me too...I know where your head is at..you'll do what you think is right..then most likely look back on it and wish you did it the other way..
    Last edited by RigPig; 11-04-2014 at 05:46 PM.

Last edited by Jonbolon; 11-05-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Hahaha, take it from me man, you are going to have your hands full with her hormones changing, you dont want to add any more to that then you have to. If i can suggest anything it would be to stay off cycle until she's had the baby and got her emotions back to normal. I dont say that out of Cycle Experience, I say that out of having a prego 19yo girlfriend a long time ago. She's probably going to be all the bad sides of tren you read about lol... but at 19 allot of stupid shit seemed like a good idea to me too...I know where your head is at..you'll do what you think is right..then most likely look back on it and wish you did it the other way..
    I can't believe kids don't take advice from people that have been threw it. Oh yeah there kids and they know it all.
    RigPig and PistolPete33 like this.

Thanks
    Last edited by Jonbolon; 11-05-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Oh ok, so what are you suggesting? That I kick my girl in the stomach? It`s not up to me, idiot. When the baby pops out i will be 20 and reconsider my steroid use.
    Cycling when you should be helping your girlfriend is selfish. You have to re-wire your brain, you are going to be a father, get used to not getting your own way anymore. Time to start putting your family first.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The problem is if you were on Test and she got pregnant then it's not your kid. You can't get someone pregnant while you're using. Guess your girl was cheating on you. Ok, I'm just messing with you but it's clear you don't make good decisions at all. 19 and using AAS and 19 with a baby on the way. Great life ahead for you.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    The problem is if you were on Test and she got pregnant then it's not your kid. You can't get someone pregnant while you're using. Guess your girl was cheating on you. Ok, I'm just messing with you but it's clear you don't make good decisions at all. 19 and using AAS and 19 with a baby on the way. Great life ahead for you.
    That's why I always say get a praternity test even if you are sure it's yours... You really dont want to find out when your kid is in the hospital needing some blood or a kidney and you end up no being a match.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    No worries, I`m living in a much more successful and richer country. I`m 19 and getting 3000USD paid to me every month. Not every 19 years old can say that in America.
    It doesn't matter what country you live in there is poverty and riches in every country all over the world. There are a LOT of kids here younger than 19 who get a weekly allowance more than that without working. How much money you make or have is not what's important, it's what you decide to do with it.
    PistolPete33 and Badblues like this.

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    This guy is a joke and is a waist of everyone's times. Get you priorities in line youngster! You have no idea what your in for! I'm done with this guy and thread!

Done
    Last edited by Jonbolon; 11-05-2014 at 11:19 AM.

dghartley is offline Junior Member
    I'm 23 and got a 1 year old.

Let me tell you something, kids are hard work and women are hard work--together they ****ing squeeze the life out of you.

The GYM is my church.

I love them but **** sake....

I have a wife and 5 kids. They were a lot of work. But they are SOOOO worth it. As I watch my kids turn into an adult and start their own families I am truly gratified. I wanted everyone of those kids. Children are the jewel in my life.

Thread Information