PIMking13 is offline New Member

Stupid question PCT etc

I did a cycle of Super DMS 3.0, 2 pills a day for the duration of the bottle. I ate clean, worked out constantly and it seemed to work well. Towards the end I really didn't want to have much sex with the fiance. I was taking a daily vitamin and NAC. After the cycle I took Ironman Labs Anibolic Matrix RX as a PCT.

I've finished the bottle and good to go, Should I basically wait another 2 weeks before I start another cycle? It's been a few days since I was done with it and just want to make sure that I'm doing things the right way.

I have had some upper back pain, but I had ASDF (neck fusion) in Feb. It started when I did squats and got a tingling feeling in my left arm (not heart attack, more like pinched nerve) and I was sore for a few days. I know I am weaker than before the surgery because I have killed some nerves. I started at 175lbs in July and up to 185 last month, I've lost a few pounds since due to water weight I assume.

I take Vyvanse and wellbutrin everyday for ADHD. My BP is normal, I feel a little lethargic but just want to be sure before I start another cycle.

thanks,

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Please don't take anything else.
    you are going to harm yourself.
    Prohormone junk throw in the trash and do some more research.
    I am afraid to ask but whats your stats

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Also if I were you I would read all of the stickies on the main question and answer section

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    have you used livercare or liv52? go to a vitamin shoppe and see if they have any, because prohormones wil do your liver in. def take equal time off your cycle as you were on cycle, i think thats the general rule.

All orals puts a load on the liver. Oral steroids are hard on the liver. I don't take prohormone because it's affect on the body can be unpredictable. Read the stickies on this forum and decide if you really want to take steroids . There's a give and take when it comes to steroids.

PIMking13 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the information, this is the reason why I asked here. Honest answers.

Thread Information