Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dghartley
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Starting a cycle of Testosterone tomorrow, got a couple questions

ethan1078 is offline Junior Member

Question Starting a cycle of Testosterone tomorrow, got a couple questions

hey guys, so im 18 years old and im wondering if the testosterone will work considering my age and my levels of t are pretty good as it is at my age,

wondering how dramatic results are how quick should i notice, will i have massive strength gains like i've heard about with tren anabolic steroid , will i get a heap of acne all over my face and body? or just a few zit/pimples/whiteheads

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you messing with us?

dghartley is offline Junior Member
    You're too young bro, I'm 23 and about to start my first cycle and even now I'm considered too young.

Edit: damn you're starting tomorrow?

Can I please ask what are your stats and what's your PCT?

xLoganx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1078 View Post
    hey guys, so im 18 years old and im wondering if the testosterone will work considering my age and my levels of t are pretty good as it is at my age,

wondering how dramatic results are how quick should i notice, will i have massive strength gains like i've heard about with tren anabolic steroid, will i get a heap of acne all over my face and body? or just a few zit/pimples/whiteheads
    Get ready to not hear what you want from others for multiple reasons:

1. You are WAY to young to be on anything. Your body has years of natural potential.
    2. You are starting a cycle tomorrow and one of your concerns is what type of pimples you are going to get.
    3. You haven't read any of the stickies or have educated yourself 24 hours before you are going to stick needles in your body.. which will probably be done incorrectly.

You are risking MAJOR issues with not only short term health, but long term health as well. I did a lot of dumb things when I was your age.. but I can honestly say, none of those dumb things I did effected me later in life. You might not be able to say the same.

You should not even be considering gear until your late twenties. Vets here will chime in, even with scientific reasons which I hope you take heed and use your head. Cheers.
    Last edited by xLoganx; 11-23-2014 at 10:59 AM.

my mate is a personal trainer this reply goes to everyone pretty much so excuse me if i dont reply to your reply accordingly but i appreciate everyones response

okay so as i way saying my friend is a personal trainer ( my personal trainer ) he is only 23 ( just turned 23 also) he went on a cycle of tren what is going to happen to him

also another question is acne always going to occur i know its stupid but yeah

my mate is a personal trainer this reply goes to everyone pretty much so excuse me if i dont reply to your reply accordingly but i appreciate everyones response

okay so as i way saying my friend is a personal trainer ( my personal trainer ) he is only 23 ( just turned 23 also) he went on a cycle of tren what is going to happen to him

Quote Originally Posted by xLoganx View Post
    Get ready to not hear what you want from others for multiple reasons:

1. You are WAY to young to be on anything. Your body has years of natural potential.
    2. You are starting a cycle tomorrow and one of your concerns is what type of pimples you are going to get.
    3. You haven't read any of the stickies or have educated yourself 24 hours before you are going to stick needles in your body.. which will probably be done incorrectly.

You are risking MAJOR issues with not only short term health, but long term health as well. I did a lot of dumb things when I was your age.. but I can honestly say, none of those dumb things I did effected me later in life. You might not be able to say the same.

You should not even be considering gear until your late twenties. Vets here will chime in, even with scientific reasons which I hope you take heed and use your head. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by dghartley View Post
    You're too young bro, I'm 23 and about to start my first cycle and even now I'm considered too young.

Edit: damn you're starting tomorrow?

Can I please ask what are your stats and what's your PCT?
    61kg 13% body fat my friend

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1078
    61kg 13% body fat my friend
    You're 134 pounds?! With 13% body fat.

How tall are you 5ft?

As you didn't reply about the PCT I'll guess you don't have one. You need to read the threads for beginners, you're in serious danger of damaging your body.

You need to fix your diet, eat loads of good food. Train hard for at least a good 4 years before you touch anything.

Can I ask what is your height and how long have you been training for?

And as far as your personal trainer running a Tren only cycle... I suggest you get a new trainer because he sounds uneducated. If he doesn't care about his body, he sure as hell don't care about yours.
    xLoganx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dghartley View Post
    You're 134 pounds?! With 13% body fat.

How tall are you 5ft?

As you didn't reply about the PCT I'll guess you don't have one. You need to read the threads for beginners, you're in serious danger of damaging your body.

You need to fix your diet, eat loads of good food. Train hard for at least a good 4 years before you touch anything.

Can I ask what is your height and how long have you been training for?

And as far as your personal trainer running a Tren only cycle... I suggest you get a new trainer because he sounds uneducated. If he doesn't care about his body, he sure as hell don't care about yours.

you make good points i repsect that, also i thought PCT meant Percent as in body fat percentage sorry bro, my post cycle treatment i now realise what it is, Im getting one with the test not sure what it is friend is taking care of it all

you make good points i repsect that, also i thought PCT meant Percent as in body fat percentage sorry bro, my post cycle treatment i now realise what it is, Im getting one with the test not sure what it is friend is taking care of it all
    also yes i am about 5ft

I just want to make clear it is ONLY TESTOSTERONE guys no anabolics

xLoganx is offline Associate Member
    also yes i am about 5ft

Taking Test at 134# is insane. Anabolic steroids are synthetic substances that mimic the male sex hormones known as androgens. This is where the true name anabolic-androgenic steroid is derived, but for familiarity purposes they are referred to only as anabolic steroids (no purely anabolic agent has ever been synthesized). Specifically, they are synthetically produced to act as the male hormone testosterone .

Key word here is "mimic", so basically if your are injecting your body with substances that mimic testosterone, .. it's still anabolic.

anabolic steroids are chemical relatives of testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1078
    also yes i am about 5ft I just want to make clear it is ONLY TESTOSTERONE guys no anabolics
    Test is an anabolic steroid .

You shouldn't leave shit to your friends,

I have a friend who is taking test and tren , with no PCT and no anti-estro,

I told him that it's going to **** him up, but he said "well my friend does it and he's fine"

Can you tell me truthful how long you've been in the GYM for, and I mean every week.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    also yes i am about 5ft

Fail!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WOW!!!! I know if I say what I should and what is true he wont listen anyways. He is only going to listen to what he wants to hear and he clueless idiot friend the personal trainer.

Kids put more research into buying a video game than they do something they are going to inject into their body that can easy change their entire life. Sad.
    xLoganx likes this.

Thread Information