zempey is offline Anabolic Member

Couple Questions

I looked through the search but it is quite cumbersome to find exact answers. When do you start hcg when doing a test prop cycle, and when do you start your AI? I started today with my test, 100mg prop eod and 100/100 e/c every 6th day. I was going to run decca but changed my mind, and went with just test for 12 weeks. How fast will the prop kick in where I will feel it? Never did a primarily prop cycle, always been more long esters.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop kicks in pretty quickly within a week nothing crazy just eat and then eat more
    Start hcg from beginning along with ai
    What's you ai and pct
    Last edited by derekkpapa1; 12-17-2014 at 08:26 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Usually it's the third week for me with prop.....I really think am oral is a better kickstart buy you have to use what you got...... as stated start your AI (adex @ .25 eod ) and hcg (250 ius twice a week until 3 days prior to pct.) Good luck

I have arimidex and hcg for on cycle and clomid and nolvadex for pct. I wasn't sure if I should wait a few days so I don't crash my e2. I am getting 300mg prop and 200mg long esters every 6 days. I have prop only and a test blend so on the 3rd shot of the week I take the blend of 100/100/100.

A few days wont matter ....I just start on day 1 so its easier to track.

Sounds good, I will start Friday.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Let us know how it goes!

Was thinking of running t3 with this stack at 50mcg/day, not sure if I want to or not, don't have any experience with it but I did do some reading about it. Being that this is a moderate dose test cycle, the t3 looks to be a decent match, any thoughts?

Day two and feeling ok, still a bit groggy from being sick the last couple weeks. Weighed in at 255 today and I am upping my calories a bit to see where I stand.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    First cycle?

No, I have done a few over the years, last one ending this past july. I never really knew what I was doing until I came hear and learned what a tard I was for cycling without proper knowledge. I got in pretty good shape last summer, kept quite a bit. I put on a few % bf while trying to bulk and get ready for this December cycle. That was around the beginning of June at 247-250. Want to prime with this cycle then hit a stack for the summer. After that I will look into trt and calm down and act my age.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mid cycle june.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	154350

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Was thinking of running t3 with this stack at 50mcg/day, not sure if I want to or not, don't have any experience with it but I did do some reading about it. Being that this is a moderate dose test cycle, the t3 looks to be a decent match, any thoughts?

Day two and feeling ok, still a bit groggy from being sick the last couple weeks. Weighed in at 255 today and I am upping my calories a bit to see where I stand.
    Depends on what your goals are. I've used T3 and been very pleased with it. Keeps me leaner but I feel my strength takes a little hit.

I have to be careful with strength anyway, my joints aren't the best these days and when I start to train too heavy I get hurt. My goals are to put on a few pounds of solid mass and drop a bit of fat in the process. I can get lean pretty easy, but it is hard for me to build past a lean 250. The tren I did in the spring/summer leaned me right out and I had a decent shape, just want to get as much out of this cycle without gain bf so I don't have to worry about cutting too much for summer.

Maybe start at 25 mcg and taper up in a week or so. That seems to be a sensible dose that you should get some great results from.

I ended up taking 50mcg this morning. My arimidex is in capsule form @ 1mg, it will be hard to split it into .25mg, can I do .5mg e3d or e4d instead?

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    I would just cut it with a razor blade on a glass table or something into .25 doses and make parachutes that's what I do. Or get a pill cutter

Pill cutter wont work, it is in capsule form, I might have to just dump them out and make 4 out of 1.

Pill cutter wont work, it is in capsule form, I might have to just dump them out and make 4 out of 1.
    If you are going to use. 25 twice a week then yes ......you will have to divide it up. I can't see using more then that.

I had some empty caps so I split up a couple into 4, so I have 8 caps of .25mg to start. I still have some empty caps left so I will be good for a while.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I had some empty caps so I split up a couple into 4, so I have 8 caps of .25mg to start. I still have some empty caps left so I will be good for a while.
    Sounds like a pain. Next time just get it from arr

Yup....that's all. Use what you got and stay away from them in the future.

I am in Canada, shipping gets sketchy, my buddy lost a whole shipment of albuterol at the border. Repacking the caps isn't that bad, only took 10 min to do 8 caps, thats a couple weeks worth.

Thread Information