• 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: New please help and advice!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ltbl is offline New Member

New please help and advice!!!

Hi I'm 37 from the UK,
    6'2 and 15.5 st
    Plan to run a 14 week 200ml Deca and 500ml sust with HCG and Novaldex as PCT.
    Planning to stop Deca at week 12 to help recovery.
    Aim is to increase muscle mass, especially on arms and trim figure. Will be running and hitting the gym 3-4 sessions per week.

Please advice if this is right and if I will need any other products during my course such as an AI??

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Add clomid to pct taper down dosage
    Where is your ai like arimidex ?
    200ml of deca is little low I would up to 300mg
    Some people keep caber on hand incase prolactin issue arise
    What other cycles have you ran??
    If this is your first it should be just test

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1
    Add clomid to pct taper down dosage Where is your ai like arimidex? 200ml of deca is little low I would up to 300mg Some people keep caber on hand incase prolactin issue arise What other cycles have you ran?? If this is your first it should be just test
    Thanks for your response. it is my first cycle, that's what I'm wondering if I should be taking an AI. If so, please recommend the best AI for my cycle and dosage. Do u recommend to cut the Deca then?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It needs a complete overhaul.

Read this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

What is your bodyfat %?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	154453
    Inked medic1 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ that's why I asked if it was his first cycle I had a feeling it was.
    Maybe I jumped the gun giving advice

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If this is your first cycle only then drop the deca , run adex @ .25 mgs eod, hcg 250 ius twice a week right up to 3 days prior to pct. As stated run clo at 100/50/50/50 and Nov at 40/40/20/20. Drop your AI at the beginning of pct. Hopefully your BF is in the 15% or less range at the start of your cycle for best results.

Hi guys, my body fat is 25%.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    I'd get my diet in check and BF into the teens first. 1/4 of your body weight is fat that leaves extra room for aromatization of test into estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by ojm3
    I'd get my diet in check and BF into the teens first. 1/4 of your body weight is fat that leaves extra room for aromatization of test into estrogen.
    I've been reading your thread on dieting, I used to be a nutrition advisor years ago, it all makes sense. I'm willing to stop my cycle now and trim down with your diet advise before starting again. Please can you advise me how to stop my cycle now. Do I just stop my Deca now, continue sust for 2 weeks then take my HCG and Nov? Do I need to run my PCT for as long?

Quote Originally Posted by ltbl View Post
    I've been reading your thread on dieting, I used to be a nutrition advisor years ago, it all makes sense. I'm willing to stop my cycle now and trim down with your diet advise before starting again. Please can you advise me how to stop my cycle now. Do I just stop my Deca now, continue sust for 2 weeks then take my HCG and Nov? Do I need to run my PCT for as long?
    I don't have a thread on nutrition that was written by someone else I believe. HCG should be run on cycle not for pct. To end your cycle simply stop injections and start a pct. With you only pinning for 2 weeks you might, MIGHT get away with just some Nolva. But I'd get clomid JIC you need a bit more help. So far as dose I believe 40\20\20 for the nolva. And clomid 75\50\50

I'm going off what another moderator told another dude to do coming off 2 weeks on cycle.

I don't have a thread on nutrition that was written by someone else I believe. HCG should be run on cycle not for pct. To end your cycle simply stop injections and start a pct. With you only pinning for 2 weeks you might, MIGHT get away with just some Nolva. But I'd get clomid JIC you need a bit more help. So far as dose I believe 40\20\20 for the nolva. And clomid 75\50\50 I'm going off what another moderator told another dude to do coming off 2 weeks on cycle.
    Thanks all for your advice, I'm going yo do just that. I really need to learn a lot more before going any further and she'd some kilos. I've been told that HCG is the pct. Is HCG meant to be taken alongside the sus and dec then? Is the nolv and clomid the pct or do I have to do something else? Just checking the numbers you sent are doses for the 3weeks in mg?

I don't have a thread on nutrition that was written by someone else I believe. HCG should be run on cycle not for pct. To end your cycle simply stop injections and start a pct. With you only pinning for 2 weeks you might, MIGHT get away with just some Nolva. But I'd get clomid JIC you need a bit more help. So far as dose I believe 40\20\20 for the nolva. And clomid 75\50\50 I'm going off what another moderator told another dude to do coming off 2 weeks on cycle.
    Ok, please verify my aborted cycle should look like this. As I made contact with you guys at the start of week 2 I have not taken any further Deca .

Week 1, Deca 400ml, 500ml Sus (2x250)
    Week 2, sus 500ml (2x250)
    Week 3, sus 500ml (2x250)
    Week 4 nothing
    Week 5 nothing
    Week 6 nothing
    Week 7 Novaldex / 40
    Week 8 Novaldex / 20
    Week 9 Novaldex /20

Shall I get clomid or will nolv be sufficient? Do I need the additional week3 on sus 500, can this be reduced or cut?
    Am I right with nothing for weeks4-6 as nothing?

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    These guys will help get you lined out...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thanks I appreciate your saying your probably right. Thing Is Ive started on my cycle and don't want to waste and start on HCG until the end. Surely I can use this time to build muscle and diet at the end. With my stats in mind is there any alterations or additions you would advise me to make to my original program. I am very eager to learn the reasons why too so I can understand for future.

Thanks I appreciate your saying your probably right. Thing Is Ive started on my cycle and don't want to waste and start on HCG until the end. Surely I can use this time to build muscle and diet at the end. With my stats in mind is there any alterations or additions you would advise me to make to my original program. I am very eager to learn the reasons why too so I can understand for future.
    How long have you been on cycle?

Second week.currently had 400mg Deca , 500mg sust, was gonna reduce Deca down to 200mg. But am waiting for advise.

Stop your deca now, continue the sus for an additional week then wait 18 days before pct. Run your pct and begin your diet and stay on it until you hit AT least 15%.....save your gear a AND get the hcg and anything else you forgot.......failing to plan is planning to fail!

Yes three weeks dose. Please do some searching of your own though. As I said I quoted a regimen from a knowlegable member who gave advice to someone in a similar problem. His cycle was made of 2 different componants. All bodies are different. HCG mimics leutenizing hormone. The hormone that tells your boys to produce testosterone . It is used on cycle to keep the testicles full and to prevent atrophy. Injecting hcg during pct tricks the brain into thinking it's producing a hormone it isnt. Even with clomid and Nolvadex your hpta will not produce the LH that's needed because just like injecting test...if you put it in your body wont produce it. Read this:My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

michael30 is offline Member
    You only took one shot of deca so i personally dont think you should or need to take anymore sustanon . It will just prolong your recovery and guarantee your actually shut down. I would stop both deca and sustanon. And yes i would add the clomid to your pct. It will only help!

Quote Originally Posted by michael30
    You only took one shot of deca so i personally dont think you should or need to take anymore sustanon. It will just prolong your recovery and guarantee your actually shut down. I would stop both deca and sustanon. And yes i would add the clomid to your pct. It will only help!
    Week 1, Deca 400ml, 500ml Sus (2x250)
    Week 2, sus 250ml
    Week 3 nothing
    Week 4 Novaldex and Clomid
    Week 5 Novaldex and Clomid
    Week 6 nolvadex and Clomid

Do need the nothing on week 3 week or can I start my Novaldex and Clomid straight away

Thread Information