Thread: AI Dose

DD3
    DD3 is offline New Member

AI Dose

I'm on my 13th day (2 injections) of test cyp. I was planning to do 500 for 12 weeks. I live in nj and can't seem to get labs for blood work. I'm experiencing some signs of high estro: no erections, low sex drive, mood swings, and lack of energy. I have Aquadex at hand. Do you guys think i should go with 1 mg EOD and go down from there depending on how I'm feeling?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DD3 View Post
    I'm on my 13th day (2 injections) of test cyp. I was planning to do 500 for 12 weeks. I live in nj and can't seem to get labs for blood work. I'm experiencing some signs of high estro: no erections, low sex drive, mood swings, and lack of energy. I have Aquadex at hand. Do you guys think i should go with 1 mg EOD and go down from there depending on how I'm feeling?
    Start at .25 eod and increase slowly as needed. You don't want to crash your e2 so don't start high. Tough to get bw done in the northeast.......so you have to listen to your body and don't do anything drastic.

Gorge is offline Junior Member
    try 0.5mg eod for a few weeks and adjust from there up or down.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Start at .25 eod and increase slowly as needed. You don't want to crash your e2 so don't start high. Tough to get bw done in the northeast.......so you have to listen to your body and don't do anything drastic.
    ^^^this

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I agree with starting at .25 eod and adjusting from there if need be. Dex is potent stuff, start any higher than that and crashing your e2 becomes likely.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    You have posted 3 different threads on two different forums about high E2. We have all told you the same thing over and over. The most important thing about cycling is controlling E2. You need to know how your body feels when you have things balanced out right. YOU HAVE HIGH E2! Gradually up your AI until you feel better. When you wake up with erections and you want to fvck anything moving, you have found your balance!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I agree with starting at .25 eod and adjusting from there if need be. Dex is potent stuff, start any higher than that and crashing your e2 becomes likely.
    X2 ^^ perfect advice of course.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DD3 View Post
    I would use 0.25mg EOD or MON/WED/FRI and see how that goes.
    I think 1mg EOD is too much.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I am experiencing extreme gyno symptoms, I upped my adex from .25eod to ed then to 1mg ed. I am still getting wood and high libido all through these dose changes, but the lumps aren't going down. I started 40mg ed of nolva yesterday to try and shink the lumps. How long does the adex take to show signs of dosage change, and could something else cause the gyno besides high e2?

Stay on Nov @ 40 mgs for the week then drop it to 20 mgs a day and stay there right through pct. Nov works slow but it is effective so give it a few weeks. Upping your AI will crash your e2 if its too much. This is a tough one without bloodwork. 1 mg of adex will catch up with you ...

I highly doubt it is truly 1mg or I wouldn't be in this situation. I still have crazy libido, so I am confused about how high my e2 really was yet the gyno symptoms are out of control. I am going to ride it out for a while at this dose and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I highly doubt it is truly 1mg or I wouldn't be in this situation. I still have crazy libido, so I am confused about how high my e2 really was yet the gyno symptoms are out of control. I am going to ride it out for a while at this dose and see what happens.
    That happens bro......its called gyno prone. I know I am not giving you a very scientific answer but I have dealt with gyno flareups a few times. Jimmyinkedup or Bonaparte could give a better answer to why. The Nov does work and if your AI is legit then 1 mg a day will crash your e2.....and then your cycle will def suffer.

I am going to keep on the nolva and back off the adex a bit, a couple days at 1mg ed should knock it down a bit and I can try and dial it in and find the sweet spot. Thanks for the advice, sometimes just bouncing thoughts back and forth can help figure things out, or at least help relieve some anxiety. They do feel a bit better today so I must be on the right track.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I am going to keep on the nolva and back off the adex a bit, a couple days at 1mg ed should knock it down a bit and I can try and dial it in and find the sweet spot. Thanks for the advice, sometimes just bouncing thoughts back and forth can help figure things out, or at least help relieve some anxiety. They do feel a bit better today so I must be on the right track.
    The damage has been done so that is where the serm (Nov) comes into play. An AI at this point isn't going to reduce your gyno. I agree that you need more then. 25 eod maybe. 25 ed. You will know if you tank your E2 .....just be careful and let the Nov do its work. It will take a few weeks to really see a difference.

Thread Information