i know this is the wrong forum for this but this is the one i read the most so im looking for some honest opinions here..let me give you a little run down..second marriage 2 years..lived with her for 1 year prior have known my wife for over 4 years..when we first got together sex was great,several times a week...i have 2 stepchildren who live with me 4 and 9..just until last month my wife let the 4 year old sleep with us even though i complained..she would get mad and say she didnt understand what the problem was..sex slowly dwindled to 3-4 times a month..then the 9 year old decided she was to scared to sleep in her bed so my wife let her come sleep in our bed until i got home from work..i also complained about this because i said this would later cause problems..when i would get home and put her in her room she would come back several times until my wife got up and slept with her..2 months ago we bought a full size bed for the girls to sleep together so they wouldnt be scared..problem now is they expect my wife to sleep with them..school is out so the 9 year old will stay up until 1-2am and expect her mom to stay in the bed with her..i work 2 jobs i get up at 5am and usually get home around 12am..at the end of my day i would at least like to cuddle up with my wife..however she refuses to come to bed with me until the kids are asleep...when she does come in there it is 2-3 am and ive got to get up a few hours later...does this seem normal to anyone out there or is it just me...as far as sex goes she always tells me (tomorow night i promise) however the same thing happens the next night..if i touch her or try to hold her when she comes to bed she rolls away and tells me not to bother her...she gets mad at me if i try to wake her up in the mornings before i go to work...when we do have sex she doesnt touch me...i think she has only kissed me(open mouthed) about 4 times in a year and thats usually when she is drunk..i havent received oral sex in 2 years..she refuses to wear lingere or anything sexy to bed...dont know what to do..i love her more than anything in the world and would never cheat on her but im getting frustrated with the sex life...what should i do..just leave it alone and wait til the kids get out of college for sex?..anyone elses wife do this to them...my strong indications tell me she doesnt really love me but just doesnt know how to tell me..when i want sex im usually told to go jack off..or she doesnt care about my problems..i dont think she cheats on me just doesnt have time for me in this life