tsn3899 is offline New Member

Red face Is 5mg of dianabol daily dangerous, if so what should I do to come off it?

I am 36, was 240 at 5'10" which was way over weight. Was depressed and lost some weight with diet alone in the span of a year. Went down to 180 now I have started lifting and went down in my 170s. Im not eating enough. I went to many years of being sedentary due to depression and loss. I also am not working out enough but do about 1 or 2 times a week. This is the first time taking this and with just 5 mg daily boy do i notice a difference in my strength and endurance. Been a little over a month. I also find i don't drink enough liquids. I think dehydration can increase any damage dbol may have on kidneys or liver. Please give me some advice, prefer from a present older bodybuilder who has done the research and knows from experience. Thank you
    I am reading that it shuts down my natural test. Stupid me I listen to someone else before looking into it. What is the proper way that is inexpensive to go about stopping dbol with least loss and how much damage to my kidneys or liver have i done if it has been at least 5-6 weeks of 5 mg daily. I notice a huge difference too when everyone else says they don't. I have not lifted in 16 years. Had a deadlift world record back in 1998 and was running a 4.2 with just 6 months of natural organic training. I never took steroids before. What will it take to stop and not lose my gains. Any help appreciated?

Dbol alone without pairing it with Test is not recommended. The best way to get off Dbol is just to stop taking it and do a full PCT with Clomid and Nolva. If you do not know what a PCT is, you can read about on this board's wiki. The best liver support is NAC (N - ACETYL CYSTEINE). Take 1g to 1.5g per day. It's a supplement and it's the cheapest in bulk on amazon or just about anywhere. I would highly recommend it if you've been on orals. The next stop would be access you goals and determine if AAS use is for you. If you're doing 4.2 with 6 months of natural training you don't need AAS, IMO. AAS gains, including Dbol, is only temporary. You'll gain or maintain strength while you're on it but you will slowly lose it over time once you get off. The goal is to come up with an AAS cycle regiment that will balance your health while taking advantage of the anabolic effects of AAS. The choice of starting AAS is purely up to you. My suggestion is that you do not start AAS if you're looking for a short cut. You should fully exploit your natural ability before you look at AAS. Good luck.

tsn3899 is offline New Member
    I knew I should of never taken that. Is my natrual test totally gone now for months. If I continue to lift will it diminish my natural ability since my natural test is stopped now from dbol .

Thread Information