Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DOSA

Thread: Is my test cyp working? Testosterone results

am95 is offline New Member

Is my test cyp working? Testosterone results

I'm 20yo. I started my test cyp cycle 4 weeks ago. I take 500mg a week. I got my testosterone levels checked 2 days ago (week after my last pin) which results of I will attach in a file. The levels seem to be way too low for someone taking test cyp 500mg/week. Do you think the problems is that test cyp takes about 5 weeks to kick in or should my test levels be way higher by now and my gear is fake?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	testresults.png 
Views:	387 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	154881
    Last edited by am95; 01-17-2015 at 01:40 AM.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Hi, I'm not sure if this is your first cycle or not but this might answer one of your questions....SOURCE CHECKS 101 (or How NOT to get Scammed) Plus, if this is your first cycle you might want to read this too...My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle Cheers!
    Last edited by Motardpdx; 01-17-2015 at 03:01 AM.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    It is not that it takes longer to kick-in..that is an over simplified statement.

The level of testosterone you reach on cyp is higher than the level you will reach on test prop. Test prop will reach its max at the 2-week point if you are shooting EoD. That is week 3.5-4 on test cyp . At week 4-5 yo are looking at 20% higher or so level than you will obtain with prop.

My rule of thumb is on 700/week of test prop you end up 10x top of range testosterone. Everyone is different. This is how I do it and can depend on it because I brew my own stuff.

im sorry, forgot to mention. yes this is my first cycle.

anyone?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by am95 View Post
    anyone?
    I can't make out the numbers as my phone wont let me increase the image. What were the results?

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Why has it been a week since your last pin?

You should be pinning every 3.5 days. 250mg 2x a wk.

Yes, your levels should be higher then that. But it's likely because you're at a trough in your serum levels. Inject twice a wk and take another blood test in 2 weeks.

If your levels are still the same, it's fake. If it's real, you should easily be 3000+

Make sure your blood test measures true values. Some tests only measure to like 1500 or something

I vote underdosed.
    It could be totally bunk and you happen to be blessed with great testosterone levels .

But let's clarify...
    Had you had three or four 500mg shots?
    You tested a week after your last shot?

yes i've been pinning once a week 500mg. I will start pinning 250mg twice a week and see what happens. thank you for your suggestions

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Do you feel the test my friend? Ive been using prescription test 200mg 2x a week. so far 2 injections and i feel it right away. almost like a high. it should be clearly noticeable if its real.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Do you feel the test my friend? Ive been using prescription test 200mg 2x a week. so far 2 injections and i feel it right away. almost like a high. it should be clearly noticeable if its real.
    Thats called placebo. You arent going to actually feel it in the first week but hey if it works go with it. It's been proven that placebo works almost as good in most cases.

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Thats called placebo. You arent going to actually feel it in the first week but hey if it works go with it. It's been proven that placebo works almost as good in most cases.
    Cool I actually thought that might be placebo but I thought I noticed it in my physique right away to. I thought I noticed a better pump. how about the 2nd week can you start feeling it then?

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    what you need to do is not start pinning every 3.5 days, you need to stop, do a PCT and actually learn what it is you are doing.

This is not a learn as you go thing buddy, you are altering your chemicals/hormones.

You have only been on for 4 weeks I think, get off of it, and take a year or 3 to learn.

goodluck
    Inked medic1 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    20 year old, 500mg/week, 1200 ng/dl total serum test

Lol

How much was your testosterone before cycle??

Thread Information