sephiroth is offline New Member

Roids to get u shreded

Im 27 years old have been training for almost 10 years. Currently i weigt 216 pounds and 6.2 tall Did a oral only cycle back in 2009, test dbol in 2011 and another test-e 750 mg and two deca , dbol 40 mg cycles in 2012.
    When i did my last cycle i did a mistake to be a bit overweight to be exact 21%bf. When i was done with my cycle my bf 23% and i looked like a power lifter.
    Was larger than almost every bouncer i saw at the clubs and liked the feeling that people kinda where terrified from me.
    Kinda got bored and after year and a half of cutting i was back to 12-13% bf. But despite being preaty lean i never managed to retain my previous fullness and that ripped look that i had back in 2011.
    I dont have any loose skin or anything but im not realy that shredded that i used to be.

So please recomend my a nice cutting cycle, ive never done a cutting cycle before ive always sticked to my test,dbol, deca combo for mass.

Was thinking of doing 1g of test a week only cycle for 16 weeks to try to get that ripped look back.

swolehead is offline Member
    cutting is all diet you could simply do a test cycle to preserve muscle whIle you cut

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    ^^^ AGREEE ^^^ Diet is key. Water intake is important, and estro control is also a big factor to keep the bloat look away. With all that add in a lot of cardio. Dont mess with winny or masteron for cut, BF% is to high. Just do some old fashioned hard work and keep ur diet in check. Should b G2G by summer. Good luck.

How come 13% bf is too high?

You wouldnt see the FULL effects of mast or winny at 13%

Im prolly gonna get bashed for this but hell if u wanna cut up quick. Look into Clen . /Do ur research on it, as it is a fairly dangerous drug if u dont know what ur doing.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Low test mast P tren A will do the job...currently running it myself at maintenance cals and the results are amazing!!no need for clen .

ahmedtarekghoneim is offline New Member
    Test prop + tren A and Anavar to spice things up, increase cardio intensity do HIIT

iMVP is offline New Member
    Yeah I wouldn't bother with Clen and other Thermogenics unless I was sub 10% fat.

I would stick with the Test and Tren combo, but you'll only stay ripped and full by watching what you eat

For a weight loss would it be beater to run 2mg tren a week or 3 mg? Alongside 500 test-e?
    From what ive read on a cutting cycle your calorie intake is nowhere near enough to get the full effects of 3mg tren a week.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth View Post
    For a weight loss would it be beater to run 2mg tren a week or 3 mg? Alongside 500 test-e?
    From what ive read on a cutting cycle your calorie intake is nowhere near enough to get the full effects of 3mg tren a week.
    2 mgs of tren?

75mg EOD instead of 100 mg eod

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth View Post
    wtf?

I meant 200mg a tren a week split at equal dosages.

Tren wont get you shredded but your diet will. 200 mgs a week of tren a is a bit fruitless depending on the stack.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    cutting is all diet you could simply do a test cycle to preserve muscle whIle you cut
    I agree! ^^
    mild test cycle + diet

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Tren wont get you shredded but your diet will. 200 mgs a week of tren a is a bit fruitless depending on the stack.
    i wont use mor then 300-400mg ew of tren . i found 200mg ew well worth adding to some test personally. but not everyone is the same

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I was doing 200mg tren e a week with 600mg test along with a good diet and I leaned out nice, the shape was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post

i wont use mor then 300-400mg ew of tren. i found 200mg ew well worth adding to some test personally. but not everyone is the same
    Exactly....I don't like to advocate dosages but tren a at around 400 to 450 mgs really does it for me. If a Guy can get great results with less then by all means.

Thread Information