Bodacious is offline Productive Member

Just thinking about a 2nd cycle few questions...

I am just thinking about a 2nd cycle on down the road. It will pretty much be the same as the first beside a few things. The first cycle was test e 400mg/ml UGL I ran 200x2 a week. This time it will be Pharam grade at 500mg a week. Should this change a lot for me?

I ran adex for UGL at .50 EOD with first cycle. I have a few left but not enough for the whole cycle. So I will be running AR_R liquid dex(Got to figure out how to take it.) at what dose I have no clue just yet since the first cycle I ran .50. How will this change if any since one is liguid and the other is pill form? Or is adex...adex. Thanks

will also run HCG EO3d AT .250IU

First cycle was 10 weeks this will be 12 weeks more than likely.

I would like to use this one a a cut cycle if you can do that on a test only cycle??? Ups and downs of this?

These are just some question I was wondering. Not going to start till later on. I am just now 8 weeks off. From my last shot of the first cycle.

Thanks guys. All info is welcome...

swolehead is offline Member
    if the ugl was underdosed then yes it will be different . you can cut with anything it's all in the diet no problem with 12 weeks either. time off isn't counting time off after you finish pct

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You can cut just fine and run your ar-r dex at .25 eod and adjust as needed

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hcg at 250 ius twice a week right up until 3 days prior to pct. Sounds like a pretty conservative and well thought out plan.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Thanks everyone for the replys. I just got my BW from my last cycle. 8 weeks after my last shot. Not happy with everything on it. But over all I would say it's ok. My test numbers are a little low though. I am going to shot Kel the results see what he has to has since he has been helping me over the last year with my BW.

Thanks again everyone. I was just wondering on thst stuff. I like to plan and ask question to make sure things lol.

Thread Information