Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    8Ball is offline New Member

How long does it take to the lose the gains after coming off steroids?

If i'm doing a few cycles until I reach a good mass, how long do you think it'd take to lose the gains after coming off steroids altogether? Because I want to reach a good mass and then just come off altogether but I want to keep my gains without doing loads of steroids, they are costly after all.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    At 21 years old you really don't need to worry about that.
    Your test levels still should be pretty high and if you are seriously training and dieting then the gains you achieve will be permanent.

Jmjk13 is offline New Member
    I know it's hard to hear, but I just met someone who is mid 20's and on TRT for life due to some issues he had. Don't rush into it. Read all you can here and I'll bet you rethink things a little. Good luck!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    If i'm doing a few cycles until I reach a good mass, how long do you think it'd take to lose the gains after coming off steroids altogether? Because I want to reach a good mass and then just come off altogether but I want to keep my gains without doing loads of steroids, they are costly after all.
    Hard to say ....depends on what you will be satisfied with. The weight you gain on cycle can be thought of as 33% fat, 33% muscle and 33% water. Keep your expectations realistic.

Jmjk13 is offline New Member
    So what you're saying is we just need to figure out how to gain 99lbs on a cycle...right?!?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Depends on the water you gained and the quality of your PCT. Most of my mates, gained 80% water and 20% muscle, after cycle they loose 80% of their gains in the first few months, and the rest of 10% because their PCT is wrong. If they gain 10KG, they retain 1kg.
    Me, I loose 10% water, because I don’t retain any due my genetics, and I retain maybe 80% of muscle I gained. If I gain 4kg, I end up with 8kg more due fat retention in PCT.
    So your question, is nearly impossibe to answer.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Depends on the water you gained and the quality of your PCT. Most of my mates, gained 80% water and 20% muscle, after cycle they loose 80% of their gains in the first few months, and the rest of 10% because their PCT is wrong. If they gain 10KG, they retain 1kg.
    Me, I loose 10% water, because I don't retain any due my genetics, and I retain maybe 80% of muscle I gained. If I gain 4kg, I end up with 8kg more due fat retention in PCT.
    So your question, is nearly impossibe to answer.
    Lol r u serious

tectime is offline Member
    Man it sure seems like a lot of people have a hard time understanding how to keep gains after cycle. For one people shouldn't try to gain 30 lbs when half of it is water retention and fat from added unnecessary calories. Bulking up so you have to cut afterwards is rather redundant. If you pack on quality muscle mass with proper training, nutrition, and steroids with proper training and nutrition after cycle you will be amazed at the gains that stay after cycle. The shows not over after your last injection of a cycle hardly it's an ongoing process. You need to be prepared to stick with the protocol that helped you to get there. Not wait till you shrivel up!

Thread Information