• 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Swurve4real
  • 3 Post By Red Bastard
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Swurve4real

Thread: New to anabolics

Swurve4real is offline New Member

New to anabolics

Hey guys, I have been working out for years. I had a back injury and basically sat around for 7 months. Before that i trained jiujitsu and i went to the gym and worked out often. Im looking for something to give me a boost back into things.

Im 35 i have never taken anabolics. I have only done preworkout and protien as far as supplements go. I don't even know where to start. I was hope to get some advice on what i should do first. Someone from the gym told me about this stuff called tren75. Is this something I should consider? Liek i said I don't even know what would be right for me.

Im 6.1 215 I have a little bit of belly fat but before my injury i didn't and I was about 205. I would say I have put on about 10 lbs of fat. So im 35 and coming off an injury and need some help.

Thank you for your time and advice.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We all want to find something that will help heal us faster after an injury. Ive had 2 back surgeries and 1 shoulder surgery. PT and light exercise is your best choice. Doing a cycle of any size can and usually does more harm than good.

Trem would be the worse choice you could make and whoever suggested that to you please stay as far away from them in the future as possible, they are an idiot and I'm putting that nicely.

To learn more about proper cycle planning start reading the sticky notes at the top of the forum. This is a good one to start with.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

rds25 is offline New Member
    My knowledge is limited, but it sounds like you have a lot more research to do before even considering taking AAS. Trenbulone acetate is very powerful and has both an anabolic and androgenic rating of 500 compared to testosterone with has a rating of 100 in both categories.

What you'll probably hear from the more experienced people on here is that you should get rid of the belly fat before taking AAS and, after that, what you should take all depends on your goals. Do you want purely size, or are you looking for performance enhancing/endurance effects?

Bottom line, don't be in a rush brother. Take like a year to do your research and then decide if AAS is really something for you. There is no one answer for "what should I do first?" Now you can take my advice lightly as I am a newbie and have never used AAS, only clenbuterol and that's it. More knowledgeable replies should be coming your way.

Wow, glad I came on here first. I was about to buy tren tonight. The guy who told me to get it is a pretty big dude. I waohld say he's like 240 about 5'10. Said it helped him after a shoulder injury. He seems nice enough but after hearing this I guess I'll do some research. Thanks for the links. I guess I'll just stick with protien and preworkout for now. Unless I get a safe suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by rds25 View Post
    My knowledge is limited, but it sounds like you have a lot more research to do before even considering taking AAS. Trenbulone acetate is very powerful and has both an anabolic and androgenic rating of 500 compared to testosterone with has a rating of 100 in both categories.

What you'll probably hear from the more experienced people on here is that you should get rid of the belly fat before taking AAS and, after that, what you should take all depends on your goals. Do you want purely size, or are you looking for performance enhancing/endurance effects?

Bottom line, don't be in a rush brother. Take like a year to do your research and then decide if AAS is really something for you. There is no one answer for "what should I do first?" Now you can take my advice lightly as I am a newbie and have never used AAS, only clenbuterol and that's it. More knowledgeable replies should be coming your way.
    Im looking to get strong again. I feel like i have lost so much strength. I literally sat around and used an inversion table and a little pt for the last 6-7 months. I feel like I can start pushing my self again. I want strength and endurance for grappling again and want to look healthy again. I guess im just trying to get there as fast as possible. I feel like time was stolen from me and im trying to steal it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Swurve4real View Post
    Wow, glad I came on here first. I was about to buy tren tonight. The guy who told me to get it is a pretty big dude. I waohld say he's like 240 about 5'10. Said it helped him after a shoulder injury. He seems nice enough but after hearing this I guess I'll do some research. Thanks for the links. I guess I'll just stick with protien and preworkout for now. Unless I get a safe suggestion.
    Yeah been there, almost done that. It's sad how many people who are big, you think would know what they are talking about either are clueless or for some reason willing to sabotage your life and health.

It really would have been a BAD thing to be taking tren without testosterone or using tren if you dont have quite a few cycles under your belt but still with testosterone. I really dont understand how anyone now days who has any experience would not know this up front???

Good thing you are smart enough to do some research first.

Careful with wanting to get it back to fast. That is the best way to re injure yourself. Focus more on warming up, stretching it to get ROM and form. You will be surprised at how fast you can get back to where you were before without the help of gear and then once you are ready hopefully you will have done some reading and research so you will know how to do it right.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-10-2015 at 12:34 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    FYI.
    "Tren75" can be found in the banner, at the top of the page.
    A non steroid , "anabolic " supplement... Might be what the OP is referring to, eh?

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been training since the injury?

If it's a recent injury aas doesn't sounder good...Think about it. You just got better so let's put a substance in my body that will push me to extremes.

You think it's a good idea? Hurt yourself again money juice and time are wasted.

Idk how long it's been just looking out for ya and giving a perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    FYI.
    "Tren75" can be found in the banner, at the top of the page.
    A non steroid, "anabolic" supplement... Might be what the OP is referring to, eh?
    Yes, exactly what I mean. A guy told me I could buy it at anabolics.com.

Are we talking about something else?

Quote Originally Posted by ojm3 View Post
    How long have you been training since the injury?

If it's a recent injury aas doesn't sounder good...Think about it. You just got better so let's put a substance in my body that will push me to extremes.

You think it's a good idea? Hurt yourself again money juice and time are wasted.

Idk how long it's been just looking out for ya and giving a perspective
    I been working out again for about a month. I feel like I lost a lot of strength. At this point im only using 50 lb Dumbbells for sqauts for the reason of being careful. Im doing lots of push ups and pull ups but I don't feel very strong compared to the day I got hurt.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    You are nowhere ready for aas! You body structure isn't up to par. Connective tissue and nervous system are not ready for the strain of aas!

Take the next 2 years eat proper and train hard!

You need to at least get back to where you were and then improve upon that some.

Think your back was bad? Get on the juice and lift more than you ever have while your out of shape and you'll be broke down for life.

Quote Originally Posted by ojm3 View Post
    You are nowhere ready for aas! You body structure isn't up to par. Connective tissue and nervous system are not ready for the strain of aas!

Take the next 2 years eat proper and train hard!

You need to at least get back to where you were and then improve upon that some.

Think your back was bad? Get on the juice and lift more than you ever have while your out of shape and you'll be broke down for life.
    Ok, I'll take your guys advice. Before this i was doing deep squats at 365. I was grappling every day, i even have a mat room in my house. I definitely don't want to hurt myself again. I feel like im just really behind. I was really healthy and strong before this, it's screwed up just about everything. It's even been a huge stress on my marriage. Anyway I'll take it slow, this is my first real injury besides the occasional popped rib or strained shoulder. Im just looking for something to give me a little edge. I wasn't really trying to do anything hardcore and honestly didn't realize what I was about to get my self into. Thanks for your replies.

Ok, I'll take your guys advice. Before this i was doing deep squats at 365. I was grappling every day, i even have a mat room in my house. I definitely don't want to hurt myself again. I feel like im just really behind. I was really healthy and strong before this, it's screwed up just about everything. It's even been a huge stress on my marriage. Anyway I'll take it slow, this is my first real injury besides the occasional popped rib or strained shoulder. Im just looking for something to give me a little edge. I wasn't really trying to do anything hardcore and honestly didn't realize what I was about to get my self into. Thanks for your replies.
    For the meantime if you're looking to trim down that 10lbs of fat you could try using clen from ar-r . Check it out as it is very mild. It will help you lose weight and preserve your lean tissue muscle mass. You don't have to inject it, rather it is oral and has been working great for my personal weight loss goals.

For the meantime if you're looking to trim down that 10lbs of fat you could try using clen from ar-r. Check it out as it is very mild. It will help you lose weight and preserve your lean tissue muscle mass. You don't have to inject it, rather it is oral and has been working great for my personal weight loss goals.
    Great I'll go check it out right now. Thanks man!

For the meantime if you're looking to trim down that 10lbs of fat you could try using clen from ar-r. Check it out as it is very mild. It will help you lose weight and preserve your lean tissue muscle mass. You don't have to inject it, rather it is oral and has been working great for my personal weight loss goals.
    so it sounds like ephedrine. I used to take that stuff when it was legal and i worked graveyards. Would you compare it to that?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    OP the main thing here is diet snf training... If your diet is dialed in then try carb cycling to lose bf and you won't lose muscle! I've just started(carb cycling 3 low(40% less of normal carb intake) 1 high(+ 15% of usual carb intake) after reading 'Marcus' thread about "priming" in which he goes into depth of how he carb cycles... Check that out as its a great read... Aswell as "Austinites Educational Database"... Results/gains are made in the kitchen...

This forum has taught me so much in such a short amount of time! Already having a decent base of knowledge... This forum has so much to offer... Also check out the diet & nutrition section great info there and msny members who will steer you where you need to go/be! GL on your journey back!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-10-2015 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    OP the main thing here is diet snf training... If your diet is dialed in then try carb cycling to lose bf and you won't lose muscle! I've just started(carb cycling 3 low(40% less of normal carb intake) 1 high(+ 15% of usual carb intake) after reading 'Marcus' thread about "priming" in which he goes into depth of how he carb cycles... Check that out as its a great read... Aswell as "Austinites Educational Database"... Results/gains are made in the kitchen...

This forum has taught me so much in such a short amount of time! Already having a decent base of knowledge... This forum has so much to offer... Also check out the diet & nutrition section great info there and msny members who will steer you where you need to go/be! GL on your journey back!
    I just started the Warriors diet. Not sure if you have heard of it but im sure most here have as it seems you all have a lot more knowledge than I do. But it's basically is the predestined way humans were meant to eat and it is supposed to cut fat. You eat very little in the day. Like fruit and salad and juices. Then at night you eat your main meal. I just started it last week and I feel really good. The evening meal is great! It almost feel like im cheating everyday but i first found this diet in and then found a nice pdf about it and im really liking it so far.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I just started the Warriors diet. Not sure if you have heard of it but im sure most here have as it seems you all have a lot more knowledge than I do. But it's basically is the predestined way humans were meant to eat and it is supposed to cut fat. You eat very little in the day. Like fruit and salad and juices. Then at night you eat your main meal. I just started it last week and I feel really good. The evening meal is great! It almost feel like im cheating everyday but i first found this diet in and then found a nice pdf about it and im really liking it so far.
    Hey if it's working great... Was just giving some other suggestions... Glad to hear it's working... Plus being a former wrestler(myself too) I know you know how to diet then... But we were always trying to drop weight(sweat suits... Not the correct way but it was what it was at the time, right)....

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hey if it's working great... Was just giving some other suggestions... Glad to hear it's working... Plus being a former wrestler(myself too) I know you know how to diet then... But we were always trying to drop weight(sweat suits... Not the correct way but it was what it was at the time, right)....
    Ya bro, I appreciate it. I will play this current diet it out. If it doesn't work out i will look into your suggestions for sure. Cutting weight has changed a lot now with the hydration test standards. That old school way was rough. It kinda came down to who could cut the best. It's a new world now. At least for high school and younger. I like it better this way for the youngsters. I feel it's safer.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Yes, exactly what I mean. A guy told me I could buy it at anabolics.com.

Are we talking about something else?
    Everyone who answered you made the mistake of assuming that you were referring to the anabolic steroid Trenbolone .
    "Tren75" is the trade name of a legal supplement, that claims to be "anabolic".... Better to just spend your money on healthy foods.
    NACH3, lovbyts and rds25 like this.

so it sounds like ephedrine. I used to take that stuff when it was legal and i worked graveyards. Would you compare it to that?
    It's like ephedrine but better. Ephedrine raises metabolic levels by 2-3 percent whereas clen raises metabolic levels 10 percent. Search "clenbuterol " in the search box and check out the 3rd and 4th forums threads from the top. They are titled "Clenbuterol handbook" and "Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages" respectively. They are great reads my man!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    We all want to find something that will help heal us faster after an injury. Ive had 2 back surgeries and 1 shoulder surgery. PT and light exercise is your best choice. Doing a cycle of any size can and usually does more harm than good.

Trem would be the worse choice you could make and whoever suggested that to you please stay as far away from them in the future as possible, they are an idiot and I'm putting that nicely.

To learn more about proper cycle planning start reading the sticky notes at the top of the forum. This is a good one to start with.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Go get some blood work done and see where your natural hormone levels look like and then go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    Everyone who answered you made the mistake of assuming that you were referring to the anabolic steroid Trenbolone .
    "Tren75" is the trade name of a legal supplement, that claims to be "anabolic".... Better to just spend your money on healthy foods.
    Yup, after you mentioned that earlier I saw the connection.

OP Red Bastard is right, it's not a real steroid. There would be no harm in taking Tren75 but I'm not sure what the benefits would really be. I also agree it's best to stick to the diet and training venue
    Red Bastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yup, after you mentioned that earlier I saw the connection.

OP Red Bastard is right, it's not a real steroid. There would be no harm in taking Tren75 but I'm not sure what the benefits would really be. I also agree it's best to stick to the diet and training venue
    Lol ok, Ya i was not talking about injectables. The guy at my gym told me to go to the website and buy tren75. You guys scared me. I was wondering why they would no tell of its dangers if it's so potent. Sorry for the confusion.
    Red Bastard likes this.

It's like ephedrine but better. Ephedrine raises metabolic levels by 2-3 percent whereas clen raises metabolic levels 10 percent. Search "clenbuterol" in the search box and check out the 3rd and 4th forums threads from the top. They are titled "Clenbuterol handbook" and "Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages" respectively. They are great reads my man!
    So I went ahead and got the Clen . I know some said the tren75 supplement sold at anabolics.com was a waste of money but I went ahead and got it. After talking with the guy again at my gym he promised i would not regret it. Im wondering if he has stock in the company because he really talks it up. Now that I know that you all were referring to something else I went and read a lot of reviews and talked to someone live chat about this product. I was informed I don't need any oct with this product and that it is completely non toxic for liver and kidneys. Overall this product seems very safe and if it doesn't work I'll be out $75 bucks. So not a huge deal. I figure it's worth a try and if it works like my buddy says it will be worth it.

Thread Information