pigdaddy is offline New Member

Clomid Cycle - Newb hypogonad on TRT

Hi Everyone,

Long story short I'm a 33 yr old male with proper diagnosed hypogonadism (have had all my life).. DR has started me on Reandron 1000mg over a 12 week swing.. but I want to weave in clomid as well as I'm concerned my body's aromitase rate is high.. and I would like to help my natural T production carry on, also trying to have a baby so theres that.

Clomid here in australia is frustratingly expensive and only available on PBS for women. SO... Google brought me here and I'm hoping you experienced users can help me get started. Had a look at ar-r but I have no idea how the dosing would work. Ideally I'd just like to get the 100mg pills and be done with it. I do have a script (for the 50mg ones) but eh.. as far as I'm concerned why should I suffer for my countries lack of vision with the expanded use of medications outside their "designed use".

Any help anyone could give would be really appreciated.

Thank you very much.

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    Arimidex is for estrogen. Clomid helps restart after you come off steroids . Not on. Look into hcg to keep your balls working on cycle

Quote Originally Posted by aussie made View Post
    Arimidex is for estrogen. Clomid helps restart after you come off steroids. Not on. Look into hcg to keep your balls working on cycle
    Thanks Aussie.. Had a look at the Arimidex .. not sure if thats for me bro. Should've mentioned I'm not competition or body building or anything.. asking for general health (yes I'll be training but not full on style)

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are taking Clomid for oligospermia to have children I can understand for the rest not really usefull IMO

But you might need an AI for E2 control, arimidex or aromasin , you need bloodwork to check if you needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If you are taking Clomid for oligospermia to have children I can understand for the rest not really usefull IMO

But you might need an AI for E2 control, arimidex or aromasin, you need bloodwork to check if you needed it.
    Thanks for that mate. Gonna ask for for bloods for aromitase maybe after 2nd Reandron injection, just am nervous and have read lots regarding the metabolism of test into est etc. Also as said yeah I want to try to keep my sperm count as up as possible. I'm not cycling TRT.. I'm on it perm as dr has said I'll never have normal levels.

Thread Information