Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Java Man
  • 1 Post By musclestack
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: First Cycle Dosage Advice

txdude5101 is offline New Member

First Cycle Dosage Advice

Hello, I am currently about to start my first cycle of Steroids since 2012. I am a ACHA College Hockey player and I am finally finished with the season, and my days of playing are over.

My Diet Consist of:
    Meal 1) 2 whole eggs, 6 oz lean steak, bison or turkey, cup mixed veggies. TBS mac oil or coconut oil

Meal 2) 8oz chicken, turkey, or fish, with hand raw almonds, cup mix veggies

Post work out shake) 60 grams protein, 20 glutamine and bcaa

Meal 3) repeat meal two or 60grams whey with half tablespoons organic peanut butter, or almond butter, or TBS coconut oil or mac oil

Meal 4) 6 oz bison, or lean grass fed beef, with 1 cup asparagus, 25 grams carbs from any potatoes

Meal 5) 6 Oz chicken or turkey, cup veggies, 50 grams of carbs white rice

Meal 6) 2 whole eggs 6 to 8 ounce lean steak or salmon, cup veggies ideal asparagus, 25 grams carbs of your choice from the carb section

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 201 (Bulky for hockey)
    Age 25

I am wanting to do
    Test 400 and Deca 250 For 10 Weeks I have Two Bottles of Each
    Followed by
    Test 400 and Masteron 250 for the following 10 weeks, two bottles of each.

I work out hard 5 days a week with 30-60 minutes of Cardio 6 days aweek.

What should I take dosage per week.
    I was considering .5cc of each twice a week

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    So your plan is a 20 week cycle using 400 mg test, 250mg deca , and 250mg masteron per week for your first cycle?

You my friend have not done your homework. This is a horrible plan.

Your diet looks good and you have a solid base if that weight is not fat. 20 weeks is overkill. Using 3 compounds for your first cycle is overkill.

Please start with this:
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Then go read the articles on pct because you didn't even mention it at all, and you'll have one hell of a rough time keeping any gains after a 20 week cycle.

- No mention of AI so your estrogen will be out of control,

- You don't know how a 19nor affects you because you have never used one so caber might be needed as well to control prolactin.

- You didn't mention HCG either, which imo is a must throughout any cycle.

I would shorten the cycle to 12 weeks if using long esters and 8 weeks if short esters. You didn't say npp so you are probably using decanoate and either cypionate or enanthate . Long esters.

Educate yourself on all of these things before you do this please. This is all wrong and unnecessary. Have I stayed on for 20 weeks on multiple compounds? Yes, but I've been lifting since 1990 and studying physiology as it relates to AAS and sports fitness ever since.

You're a first timer. You don't need to do that long of a cycle nor use multiple compounds yet.
    Last edited by Java Man; 02-13-2015 at 04:01 AM. Reason: misread test dosage. removed references to test dose being to high.
    NACH3 likes this.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    He said .5

.5 twice a week. Yes. You're right. I missed that. So 400 test weekly. My original post has been edited. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Last edited by Java Man; 02-13-2015 at 04:03 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Second everything Java says, plus not enough carbs in diet

Flacco is offline Member
    OP You said it's your first cycle since 2012. What compounds have you run in previous cycle/s?

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    How much BB experience? Just cause your a hockey player who trains doesn't mean your ready for juice.

Working out for half the year and playing hockey the other half doesn't constitute as consecutive weight training.

If your finished with hockey put focus and time into your weight training for another year before you juice.

Quote Originally Posted by ojm3 View Post
    How much BB experience? Just cause your a hockey player who trains doesn't mean your ready for juice.

Working out for half the year and playing hockey the other half doesn't constitute as consecutive weight training.

If your finished with hockey put focus and time into your weight training for another year before you juice.
    Working out 5 days a week for 6 years,d

Sorry didn't realize about my AI's

I was going to run .5 EOD of Arimidex or .5ED, have not fully done my research on it yet, was also going to ask that after I got my dosage down.
    For my PCT, I was going to do this
    Weeks 1-4- 40 mg Nolva per day
    Weeks 1-4 100mg Clomiphene per day
    Weeks 1-5 1mg Anastrozole per day
    Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
    Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
    Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG

Not sure if that is a good PCT.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by txdude5101 View Post

I was going to run .5 EOD of Arimidex or .5ED, have not fully done my research on it yet, was also going to ask that after I got my dosage down.
    Weeks 1-4- 40 mg Nolva per day Good. Most go with 40/40/20/20
    Weeks 1-4 100mg Clomiphene per day Good. Most go with 100/50/50/50, or thereabouts
    Weeks 1-5 1mg Anastrozole per day Use in cycle; not PCT
    Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
    Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
    Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG Use HCG in cycle; not PCT. Dose at 500iu/week, split into 2 different doses twice a week

Responses in bold.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    OP You said it's your first cycle since 2012. What compounds have you run in previous cycle/s?
    Damn! I missed that 'since 2012' comment in ops original post too. I thought this was his first cycle. Geez. Two missed points. Still, it doesn't change what I said. That's a long enough period being clean that multiple compounds aren't necessary. And as for masteron , unless bf is 10 or less there's really little point as you won't see the vascularity and striations/hardness it is famous for due to the skin being too thick.
    Last edited by Java Man; 02-13-2015 at 12:19 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by txdude5101 View Post

Weeks 1-4- 40 mg Nolva per day
    Weeks 1-4 100mg Clomiphene per day
    Weeks 1-5 1mg Anastrozole per day
    Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
    Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
    Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG

PCT should consist of CLOMID 100/50/50/50(some go a lil lower... Some higher)... & Nolvadex 40/40/20/20(can also be run 2 wks longer than CLOMID... But drop the AI on PCT(on cycle start at .25 eod and adjust if needed)And hCG should not be part of PCT but rather used on cycle(from start til 3days prior to PCT!

hCG is a suppressive so why suppress your LH Function(hCG MIMICKS LH... Why it should be taken on cycle, as it prevents testicular atrophy, keeps testes functioning during cycle, and speeds up recovery if taken on cycle! B/c it mimicks LH while pinning exogenous Test your Natty Test production ceases(being completely shutdown testicularly and at the Putuitary) so why take hCG during PCT if your trying to recover... Your just suppressing your LH function while its trying to restart your natural test production... Make sense?

And clomid and Nolva only as they work in synergy together to bring back your natty test production... Take a read on "hCG why you should use it on cycle" by austinite in his "Educational Database" GL OP! And rethink your PCT - as I'm just trying to help...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-13-2015 at 12:23 PM. Reason: AI not for PCT just on cycle .25 starting dose
    Java Man likes this.

Thread Information