minicooprc is offline New Member

Help with first cycle

I know there is a ton of info on this forum and ive read thru alot but everyone that is asking about first cycle info aare smaller than me. Im 30yo and 6'1" 236lbs. i have a bit of belly fat left. Arms are 17" without pump. i've tried several different mass diets workouts routines, from carb loading to 5x5's to 1rm everytime i go to gym. I beleive i have reached my genetic barrier. On my highschool graduation i was 165lbs in 2003. so i have gained quite a bit of weight over the last 12 years. I have weighed more but it was all in my belly not my arms or chest....Any help would be appreciated. also looking at a simple cycle like dbol test, or maybe deca added idk????any thoughts im open for any help.
    Thanks

justo is offline Associate Member
    What your body fat %

i have no clue probably around 18-20, i can lose weight very easily and i hate have the fat around my belly but i want to be bigger and feel like crap when i get on the scale and my weight is down??I have a complex i know. This is why i am considering steroids . lose my belly while maintaining and/or gaining some weight but with solid muscle

Quote Originally Posted by minicooprc
    i have no clue probably around 18-20, i can lose weight very easily and i hate have the fat around my belly but i want to be bigger and feel like crap when i get on the scale and my weight is down??I have a complex i know. This is why i am considering steroids. lose my belly while maintaining and/or gaining some weight but with solid muscle
    you said it yourself, if you can lose weight easy get your body fat below 15 then maybe consoder

but my issue is i dont want to lose weight getting my bf down would mean being around 215 and i dont want to be that small i have been wourking out for a year straight and on/off for the last 15 years, i cant get any bigger i have been down to 220 but my arms and chest also shrank, i hate that, how do you measure your bf% i may be lower than that idk

Quote Originally Posted by minicooprc
    but my issue is i dont want to lose weight getting my bf down would mean being around 215 and i dont want to be that small i have been wourking out for a year straight and on/off for the last 15 years, i cant get any bigger i have been down to 220 but my arms and chest also shrank, i hate that, how do you measure your bf% i may be lower than that idk
    Bro your obviously not doing something right here. Go to the diet section and see what they say also maybe your doing to much and burning muscle rather then just fat or your body fat is higher then what you think. Ask somebody to post the body fat chart up and sort of compare your self or go to your local gym and ask then

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by minicooprc View Post
    You need to get over that now .....its called priming. If you don't get your bf down then at the end of your cycle you will end up with more bf to loose making you appear heavier ....then what? Loose the bf now and you will be so much more satisfied with your results. Tes only for the first time.

so after a couple websites and measurements my bf% is somewhere between 22-26%

ok so a few things i dont want to be shredded just the biggest guy in the room, but i will try and get weight down, its a little harder than just get over that now, but i will try i know the more bf i carry while on test could cause more problems correct like high bp so i will try and keep posting here as i prep, how long have you been on them and results? and what would a first cycle look like?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Get it down to 15% or lower... The lower your bf% the better your results for any cycle! Plus your body become more anabolic the less bf you have... Resulting in much quicker gains and a better all round affect on ones body!

Plus higher bf% leads to higher test to Estro conversion...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-14-2015 at 08:46 AM.

Name:  Chase.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  4.2 KB
    This is me 2 weeks ago

ok so a few things i dont want to be shredded just the biggest guy in the room, but i will try and get weight down, its a little harder than just get over that now, but i will try i know the more bf i carry while on test could cause more problems correct like high bp so i will try and keep posting here as i prep, how long have you been on them and results? and what would a first cycle look like?
    Not meant to sound harsh but you need to stay focused for this to work for your benefit. Some of that weight will fall off, some wont. Thus will be a good time to visit the diet section and learn how to really get your diet in check. Lots of guys neglect this part and there results could have been better.

i just want to be bigger i don't want the jersey boy cut up look i admitted that i could lose some belly but really dont want to lose lbs ive found that 236 is a happy middle ground for me that keeps my lean enough to where my chest pokes out past my stomach but where i dont mind stepping on scales, i have a huge issue several people have told me i probably need to go see a dr for my issues with weight, but that being said ive read about powerlifters taking roids and their bf is more than mine

i just want to be bigger i don't want the jersey boy cut up look i admitted that i could lose some belly but really dont want to lose lbs ive found that 236 is a happy middle ground for me that keeps my lean enough to where my chest pokes out past my stomach but where i dont mind stepping on scales, i have a huge issue several people have told me i probably need to go see a dr for my issues with weight, but that being said ive read about powerlifters taking roids and their bf is more than mine
    We are here to give you good advice, not just what you want to hear. You haven't made any claims to being a PL just that you want to be the biggest Guy in the room. No one else on the forum is going to tell you its a good idea to cycle at 22-26% bf.

yes i know and thanks you for helping me, like ive said i will try to get bf down but i can lose weight very quickly and it bothers me beacuse ive always wanted to be big but its taking me 15 years to get here, but i get it i will try and post here my results

now first cycle i thought about running dbol , test cyp, and nolvadex , but don't know about doasge or even if this is a good stack??? I'm not starting until i get my head around everything, I like to know as much info as possible before i make decisions.

yes i know and thanks you for helping me, like ive said i will try to get bf down but i can lose weight very quickly and it bothers me beacuse ive always wanted to be big but its taking me 15 years to get here, but i get it i will try and post here my results

now first cycle i thought about running dbol, test cyp, and nolvadex, but don't know about doasge or even if this is a good stack??? I'm not starting until i get my head around everything, I like to know as much info as possible before i make decisions.
    Check out the stickies (educational threads) and read Austinites thread : how to plan and execute a productive (or effective) first cycle. The thread basically covers cycling 101. Any other questions we can answer.

Thread Information