MrThingy is offline New Member

Best Bulking and then shredding course?

Hi all,

I'm wondering what to source for my next series of courses.

I get married next year so want to look good for the big day.

I'd like to bulk a bit, and then shred.

1. For a decent bulking cycle with low risk of Gyno, and also a shredding cycle what works well please?

I'd rather limit water retention, and don't want too much acne throughout, are there any compounds that I should give preference to?

2. Also, during the course when would you advise running HCG to re-inflate my nuts and what PCT would you recopmmend?

I'm 34 years old
    107Kg
    15% bf

Cheers lads

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Training experience?

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

This should solve most questions.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Being realistic though my friend your not going to be able to do a bulk and cut cycle in a year. Ho for bulk then cut natural till the wedding

Depending on training experience of course.

Diet is key! Have you dialed it in yet? Before you even touch juice you need 2 years consistent diet and training.

The difference between "bulking" and "cutting" AAS is the amount of water they retain. There's no magic steroid that bulks you up or cuts you down. You can look totally awesome if you follow austinite's post, eat a clean diet, train hard, and do cardio. You don't need cutting steroids right now. You're only going to run 1 cycle a year or 1.5 cycle a year, max.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are much better off deciding if you are going to cut or bulk, dont try to accomplish both.

MrThingy is offline New Member
    Thanks lads, I meant on two seperate courses. I know I need to build muscle first.

I've been training since I was 20, I'm now 34 and focus qualified gym instructor. That said, I'v not been training since last July now as I suffered a collapsed lung during my last boxing fight.

I'd like a clean and efficient bulk program without excessive sides.

I also want to keep my nuts ticking over too.

That said, on last course I was advised to do 1ml Tren e/d for a week. I have been shut down by this pretty bad, and looking to do test to get me feeling like a man again.

Need my sex drive back.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well with all that said you should focus on recovering from your injuries and getting your test levels/hormone levels back to normal and not focus on your next cycle. You are getting married next year and you want everything working like it should, right? Go get a full hormone panel done and see where you stand. Make sure to get sensitive E2 and free test as well as all your other hormones.

Thread Information