Relax007 is offline Associate Member

EQ, Var, & Winnie Questions

I just received my EQ, and I'm wondering if I should start it now. Basically, I will be on it for 5 weeks, then I'll be out of town for a week then I'll restart it. Wondering if that will make a big difference or if I will see any results in 5 weeks?

Also, can I take winnie and var together? I know winnie isn't good for the liver, so I'm not sure. I'm on 80mg of var right now. Was going to start the winnie in 2 weeks, so I would be on it for about 4 weeks, which is right about the time I leave for my trip.

Yes, people I am taking test as my base.
    Last edited by Relax007; 02-28-2015 at 04:23 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Don't even start or do this cycle! IMO it's horrible and there's no mention of a test base! I'm not tryin to be a d*ck... But look out for your safety! And when planning for a cycle don't be going on vacation knowing b4 hand like you do... Very poorly planned! Eq needs to be run much longer... Plus at anything less than 14 wks is pointless if not longer!

And your knowledge on the subject could use some help... Have a read at "Austinites Educational Article Database" and his"Planning & Executing my First Successful Cycle!" All your ?'s should-will be answered!

GL OP!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I noticed you've been here since 09... Was I just assuming that you were not using test as your base??

And I wouldn't take two orals together... Maybe frontload one and backload the other... But I wouldn't do that either.... Just my .02

dirtle90 is offline New Member
    Eq has a very long half life so taking a week off would not be optimal but should be fine. Eq should always be taken with testosterone as mentioned before.. I don't have any experience with anavar or winstrol but winstrol is harsh on the liver and from what I read taking two orals at once is never a good idea.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Relax007
    I just received my EQ, and I'm wondering if I should start it now. Basically, I will be on it for 5 weeks, then I'll be out of town for a week then I'll restart it. Wondering if that will make a big difference or if I will see any results in 5 weeks? Also, can I take winnie and var together? I know winnie isn't good for the liver, so I'm not sure. I'm on 80mg of var right now. Was going to start the winnie in 2 weeks, so I would be on it for about 4 weeks, which is right about the time I leave for my trip.
    even you haven't started your cycle yet I suggest you just wait. No reason to start until you have everything lined out including any distractions from your dosing schedule. Why on earth would you want to take Winnie and var together? You realize Orals are very taxing on your system right? I wouldn't do that

I'm on test dude, but thanks for the concern. I'm already taking var, but I was thinking of taking winnie to harden up.

Sounds good. Thank you for the advice. I have never taken two orals so I just wanted to see what others thought.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Relax007
    Sounds good. Thank you for the advice. I have never taken two orals so I just wanted to see what others thought.
    save one of them for another cycle. FYI Winnie will not harden you up. It's your nutrition that does that and then if your lean enough you can see what the Winnie is doing. The Winnie will make you really strong though. If your bf is down at or below 8 % either compound is great but if you are over 10 % I wouldn't use either one

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Agree... I've used them successfully but as stated at 10% then I would add! That's why I'm a fan of backloading!

I'm fairly lean right now. I've been on var for about 3 weeks now, and it is working very well.

Think I'm going to start the EQ, and just not obviously take it the week I'm out of town. Then pick up where I left off when I get back since it has a long half life. Really I would only be missing one injection, b/c I leave and return on injection days.
    Last edited by Relax007; 02-28-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Thread Information