Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Anapolin oxymethlone 50 cycle

jackkerr7 is offline New Member

Anapolin oxymethlone 50 cycle

Hey boys I've just started my first cycle of oxys and I've heard a little more than one story about them. I've been told "don't run it more than two weeks" and then I've been told "it's safe to run it for 6".

If anyone has run it before positive advice would be appreciated, also would like to know what sort of gains to expect from it.
    I am not interested in anyone telling me I'm too young to take them cause I really don't care. Positive feedback only thanks

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Watch your liver. It's a dangerous drug and you better be taking something to help support your liver
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jackkerr7 View Post
    Hey boys I've just started my first cycle of oxys and I've heard a little more than one story about them. I've been told "don't run it more than two weeks" and then I've been told "it's safe to run it for 6".

If anyone has run it before positive advice would be appreciated, also would like to know what sort of gains to expect from it.
    I am not interested in anyone telling me I'm too young to take them cause I really don't care. Positive feedback only thanks
    You know the right answer already otherwise you wouldn't of written that statement. One day you will understand why you shouldn't take steroids at your age then you will be willing to listen when its to late.......

jackkerr7 is offline New Member
    I have been taking liver detox every day, only running 50mg a day. And for the second guy, I said I don't care I know I'm too young don't give a shit.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If you don't care about anything but getting bigger then man up, toss those pills down the toilet and get some Test. I wouldn't want to use at your age but obviously your going to so at least do it right. You best make sure you do your research because there are alot of things that can go wrong, especially with Anadrol
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You're not using test either? Wow, you really don't care do you?!
    Red Bastard likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Tard on!

Thread Information