New here and this is my first post, so if Im breaking any of the common forum rules let me know. Its in my bio but for the sake of consolidating everything to this post heres my stats:

-21 yo
-5'8"
-185#
-bf around 15%

And now my question: I plan on running a cycle of Test C, along with that I really want to throw something in there to help me maintain and build lean muscle (summer is coming up). My only issue is figuring out what to choose. My issue with picking one is completely related to the sides. And correct me if Im wrong but...

Clen- Heart rate, blood pressure, insomnia. (I understand only if you use to a certain extent and time but I dont wanna **** with it when it comes to heart issues.)

Tren- From personal experience with a previous cycle it REALLY ****s with my head. Ill spare the details, but the extent to which it messed with me completely rules this out. (Only reason Im mentioning it even although I said its completely ruled out is so yall know and dont suggest it.)

Winny- Cholesterol, Test suppression, horrible for the liver. The liver issue can possible be solved with some new gear ive heard about that is winny in oil? Never heard anyone besides a buddy of mine talk about it, but chime in if you're knowledgable about that. This seems like the best route.

My cycle would possibly be:

1-12 Test C 350-500mg ew
9-14 Winny 50 mg ed

5 Days after the last pin PCT (Nolva and Clomid) begin.

Should I use any or all of the following:

-aromasin
-phytoserms
-hcgenerate
-aromasin
-n2guard
-ostarine

I realize this post is long, but its better IMO for me to let it be strung out here rather than me replying or strewing it out across a bunch of comments. Appreciate the reading if you got this far.

Best Regards,
TxNative