Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Need Help With First Cycle!

Animal2Be is offline New Member

Need Help With First Cycle!

Hey guys i got few questions and i would also like that you guys rate/comment my first (cycle)

Test Enanthate 250mg 2times a week for 12weeks [2ml per week]
    Winstrol 10mg Orals, 3 a day (Mon-Fri) for the first week. [30mg per day]
    Winstrol 10mg Orals, 4 a day (Mon-Fri) after first week for 5 weeks. [40mg per day]
    clen week 1-3 40 or 60 mcg daily (depends how it would react)
    3-6 OFF clen
    6-9 60 or 80 mcg daily(depends how it would react)
    9-12 off clen

Diet:

>Breakfast
    -3 whole eggs 3 more eggwhites
    -1small spoon of cinnamon (for overall health,fibers)
    -50g of oats

>lunch
    -100g of Rice
    -300g of Chicken Breast

>Snack 1
    -Small Apple (approx)100g
    -Protein Shake (26g of protein from it)

>Snack 2
    -Tuna olive oil (104g)
    -some peas or other low carb,calorie(for some fibers and overall health) veggie (accepting ideas)

>Dinner
    -300g of Chicken Breast
    -200g of broccoli (for some fibers and overall health)

Approx 2,276 calories.
    Approx 150 carbs 60 fats and 240 protein

Cardio walking on treadmill 15-20min (brisk walking)

stats:
    height 6"0 (approx 183cm)
    weight 242pounds
    Bodyfat around 25%
    endo 90% 10% meso

my goal:
    Weight:209pounds
    Bodyfat around 15-18%

im lifting for allready around 5 years.

Reason i am thinking of cycling is because i would realy like to follow my dream.and i live for bodybuilding lifestyle.

1.How should my PCT look like?
    2Is my cycle good?
    3.How should i train?Heavy Weight less reps or light weight and more reps? or normal weight normal reps
    4.Is my diet okay?
    5.What kind of tests i should get before i start cycle and what kind of tests after cycle (blood work etc)
    6.What supps to take to fight winny side effects?

thank you for your time,ideas and help

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Check out below plus wait til your at least 25-26 when your HPTA has fully matured(your playing a dangerous game at your age!

PLANNING ABD EXECUTING MY FURST SUCCESSFUL CYCLE sticky...

Will answer your ?'s regarding PCT, didn't see hCG on cycle, or an AI? All a must! And if it's your first drop the winny and run test only! Your body won't know which compound is giving you the sides(and w/out an AI and hCG you'll have some bad ones!

Your ?s regarding how I should lift etc, are dependent on what you want to achieve! Fiet and training are first and foremost! Get that dialed in first - post up your diet in the DIET NUTRITION sec very motivational!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-11-2015 at 06:21 PM.
    ojm3 likes this.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    All of the above is true! Get your diet in check build more natural muscle then try the juice. if you implement a solid diet and train hard for the next 3 years you will achieve your goal, and some.

tnx for headsup and infos will do few tests so i see if my body stop grow and after that i gonna do test,clen cycle with the HCG ,PCT and everything in check

is anyone here ready to help me in future via skype or email or somthing ? when/if i pick that road and start a cycle?! because i dont want to go that road with out having hand by my side

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal2Be View Post
    tnx for headsup and infos will do few tests so i see if my body stop grow and after that i gonna do test,clen cycle with the HCG ,PCT and everything in check

is anyone here ready to help me in future via skype or email or somthing ? when/if i pick that road and start a cycle?! because i dont want to go that road with out having hand by my side
    No one is going to hold your hand... So I think it would be in your best interest to make sure all your research is done and your confident in what your going to be doing(safely and successfully)!

Just don't be in a rush... Do your research and if any other questions come back and ask, if your unsure...

GL OP!

That's a lot of gear for a first cycle you'll never know what works and what doesn't try a test only cycle and see how your body is going to react if you don't wanna wait

what about my diet? it has enough calories or i should add more since i will be on test and clen ?(or i should go with just test with out clen) (i ask here so i dont post another post at nutrition)

and are macros of the diet okay? would you add anything else? and what kind of supplements would you buy like any bcaa and that kind off stuff or its just worthless? (never bought them thats why i wonder what people that juice use...)

Thread Information