Thread: advice

niemannc is offline New Member

advice

Hey guys...

We'll I an relatively new to all things about roids. Please I would like to say before hand. If wanna critisize me, just passs by this thread. I am a 25 year of age male, 6 feet tall (1.84 m) weighing. 238 pounds (108kg).

Currently started my 2nd cycle, first cycle was sustanon injection twice a week monday and thursday with deca on mondays and 20mg dbol daily.

Didn't seem to help much, so I have read up as much as I can regarding anapolo (oxymethalone) 50mg daily. Half tablet in morning and half tablet in afternoon. But only the oral steroid . Nothing else, but I would like your thoughts as this is the start of my 2nd week. On the start of my week I want to add sustanon and deca to my cycle continueing it all up to 6 weeks. Main reason being , I read up anapolon is awesome foking, so obviously what we all want is size and strengthe went for it, but I also learnded that you lose all of it reading many threadsso I want help on what I can do to keep at least 50% of my gains, as I am really pumping in the gym. And then for pct I read I should use clomid 50 mg and nolvadex 20 mg. Starting 54 days after my cycle. .

I would also like to add I have adjusted my diet as I am fighting of belly fat as well, and its going great so far. Please give me good advice without sarcasim from the guys who reach awesomeness, as you were once where I am now.

Thanks
    Chris

swolehead is offline Member
    I don't know how you exspect people not to ridicule you with your lack of knowledge here read this and you'll have no further questions and if you do then you didn't read it all good luck man. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    I don't know how you exspect people not to ridicule you with your lack of knowledge here read this and you'll have no further questions and if you do then you didn't read it all good luck man. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Agree. You really need to do some more research. Learning as you go is not the way to cycle. Do some reading and post up your cycle I'm its entirety including AI, hcg and pct dosages.

Thread Information