Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: tren adding extra bodyfat?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

tren adding extra bodyfat?

I was watch an iroids video on YouTube on the profile of tren . https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohi8ISqSiaE @ minute marker 1:18 they stated that "if ur insulin sensitive you can notice an increase of bodyfat on trenbolone due to strong anabolic properties"
    If fun that I ran a cross this video because a buddy of mine had stated the day before he was going get off of this tren cycle (his second one) because of the fact that it always makes him gain fat.

Questions:
    1.I thought u want the body to be insulin sensitive so its harder to for the body to spike insulin and hold bf?
    2.has anyone here experience this before on tren or heard of this before? (I have noticed a little increase in bf since being on my tren cycle, seems the only way for me to loss bf on this cycle is to be on very low carbs (0-50 gm a day) and fats(0-40gm a day)

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Very interesting. I'm going to have to read more on this.

Thanks for the find.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I wish they went into more detail regarding the insulin sensitivity! Has me doing some research now!

Nice post Tice!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah from what Im reading both high and low are called insulin sensitivity. I'm guessing he meant high except from what Im reading if you are increased insulin sensitivity you burn fat better. At the same time you need low insulin to burn fat.

• Insulin levels are low when growth hormone levels are high, and vice versa.
    • Insulin is a fat storage hormone that stores extra carbohydrates.
    • Growth hormone releases fatty acids in an environment of low insulin.
    • Insulin sensitivity is how sensitive your cells are to the effects of insulin. The more insulin you need to store those carbohydrates, the harder it’s going to be to lose fat.
    NACH3 and uhit like this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe your friend should have a doctor check for diabetes? Or would it be possible that this is caused by a thyroid condition? I am curious as well.

Thread Information