Mountainman360 is offline Associate Member

HCG and HCGenerate, what to do..

Obviously pinning hcg is going to be better to get the boys working properly and to prevent shrinkage but has anyone tried HCGenerate instead? I have ready many reviews that it can get the job done pretty well. I'm about to start a test e only cycle and it will also be my first. Is hcg even necessary? Or can I use hcgenerate instead and get similar results? Anybhelp would be greatly appreciated!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Don't run HCGenerate... It's shit! It's not even remotely close to HCG ...

Definitely run your hCG on cycle at 250iu e3.5d... AI like arimidex or aromasin .
    A-dex .25mgs eod... Aromasin 12.5 - 25mgs Ed... Start w/12.5 and adjust to 25mgs Ed if needed!

Best of luck!

Sounds like a plan! I was leaning more towards that anyway but just thought I'd try to see if anyone benefited from hcgenerate instead. Thanks for the reply though!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainman360 View Post
    Sounds like a plan! I was leaning more towards that anyway but just thought I'd try to see if anyone benefited from hcgenerate instead. Thanks for the reply though!
    Hey Mountainman,

I just want to say, at your age you shouldn't be cycling at all, or have done a cycle previously!

Have you gotten BW done to see if you've even recovered fully? You need to understand the risks involved b4 cycling!

I should've read your profile first! Don't make the same mistake(especially if you've dodged a bullet) regarding your HPTA and it not being matured among your growth plates arent fused yet....

Re-think this plan of action.... We get young people on here daily asking wtf happened(Ed gyno and they're the least of the problems...

Yes I have gotten blood work done and have recovered after both cycles, my pct usually consists of exemestane 25/25/12.5/12.5 and toremefene 120 first 3 days than 90 the next 4 followed by 90/60/60 along with the typical daa supplements and other otc stuff like pwo's which I don't take on cycle. I have managed to keep a good chunk of my gains after pct as well. I will be 24 in a few months and I know that's not the magic 25 where everyone thinks is when you should start cycling but I haven't grown since I was 18 and am 6'1 so I think that's where I'm gonna stay regardless. I'm a naturally thin guy and up until about a year ago I never even hit 150. These supplements have helped me get to where I want to be. I appreciate your input and I'm sure you have a lot of experience with this but I am smart when it comes to my cycles and even like the 17-18 year olds in here I'm gonna do it regardless, I've already made up my mind and believe that I'm ready for aas. I personally don't think anytime is a good time to start cycling with the amount of steroids bodybuilders use, but done smartly I think it won't be an issue.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well like you said it's your call.... I'm just glad to see someone is doing there BW and PCT...

You may be done growing in height but defo not wide... Your growth plates;epiphyseal plates arent fused yet, nor is your HPTA matured

Although I'm assuming you use Torem b/c of the sides of clomid, it should be run w/Nolva(my bad if I missed that)... Good to know your doing BW!

Good lookin out nach, I see where you're coming from and you sound very educated on the subject. But yea I stick to torem cause of all the clomid sides and I'll definitly look into adding nolvadex into my next pct. I'm not starting my cycle for a couple months when everything is planned out and ready 100% including pre BW. I wanna do it right if I'm gonna do it. I'm only gonna be doing test enth 250 mg mon and thurs for 12 weeks with nothing else. Just a pure test cycle to see how I react to 1 compound than I can add in things like dbol , etc. later if I want. I also ensure proper time off between cycles to make sure everything is functioning properly again before I start another. Thanks again for helping me out!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainman360 View Post
    Good lookin out nach, I see where you're coming from and you sound very educated on the subject. But yea I stick to torem cause of all the clomid sides and I'll definitly look into adding nolvadex into my next pct. I'm not starting my cycle for a couple months when everything is planned out and ready 100% including pre BW. I wanna do it right if I'm gonna do it. I'm only gonna be doing test enth 250 mg mon and thurs for 12 weeks with nothing else. Just a pure test cycle to see how I react to 1 compound than I can add in things like dbol, etc. later if I want. I also ensure proper time off between cycles to make sure everything is functioning properly again before I start another. Thanks again for helping me out!
    I gotta say you sound very mature for your age(I was no where near your thought process)... Good to see, especially if your gonna do it then like you've said do it right ... And safe as possible!

Have a read at PLANNING AND EXECUTING MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL CYCLE.. It covers Test only protocols for everything! Austinite who wrote it has a very deep understanding(to say the least lol), but covers dosages for the nova & clomid, as well as anything and everything one should know!

Best of luck to you... Be safe my man!

Thread Information