NormalDude is offline Junior Member

Diet / cycle question

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with doing an intermittent fasting diet with a regular test-e cycle? I am going for a cut. I know test-e tends to bloat with water weight but thats fine this is my first real cycle and I am not trying to put a bunch of different things in .

Fasting really doesn't "cut" you up. You put your body into a starvation state and it reacts by hanging onto energy as it doesn't know the next time it might need it. The best way to cut during a cycle is to calculate BMR then TDEE and make sure you're eating the correct ratio of macro nutrients (carb, fat, protein) in grams. Don't measure your diet by only calories. Not all calories are the same.

NormalDude is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Fasting really doesn't "cut" you up. You put your body into a starvation state and it reacts by hanging onto energy as it doesn't know the next time it might need it. The best way to cut during a cycle is to calculate BMR then TDEE and make sure you're eating the correct ratio of macro nutrients (carb, fat, protein) in grams. Don't measure your diet by only calories. Not all calories are the same.
    Oh I have the break down of calories carbs protien and all that. I have all that now on my cutting diet which is working slowly. I just didnt know if an IF diet would make a difference with gear.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude View Post
    Oh I have the break down of calories carbs protien and all that. I have all that now on my cutting diet which is working slowly. I just didnt know if an IF diet would make a difference with gear.
    Of course! Carb cycling is great... Along w/other different ways(eating under maintaince(TDEE) of course is key!

It's the biggest aspect of a successful cycle(gear isn't any type of Magic) hard work(diet/training program/cardio will be your best friends... The lower your bf% going into the cycle the better your results will be!

Priming b4 a cycle(is getting your bf% down while maintaining/& preserving your muscle tissue) for when you go into a cycle like a shriveled up sponge(making/causing your body to become/or react very anabolic in nature)...

THE PRE CYCLE PRIME by Marcus explains this in great detail... There's a whole sticky dedicated to this important aspect of cycling)... Let's just say I've tried it this time around and will never use a different or a better proven way!

Your gains will dramatically increase barring your diet/training program is on par!!

GL!

If you're working out 5 time/week at an average of 800 cal/time. You'll burn 4000 cal/wk. When you compare that to food where you're eating 3000 cal/day x 7 days = 21,000 calories. There is so much more room in the eating to cut fat. If you want to gain muscle and lose fat you should eat 20/40/40 percent diet (Carb/Fat/Protein). Eat 3 meals and 3 snacks. Make sure all of your Carb/Fats/Protein grams matches the TDEE ratios.

Thread Information