BeingSwole is offline Junior Member

Sharing my next cycle

Doing some research for my next cycle and settled upon going with a Test P/tren ace/ mast blend at 100mg each pin. I'm also considering adding more Prop to the blend so that its 150 test p/ 100 tren/ 100 mast. I actually would run less tren to be honest. Pins will be EOD for 12 weeks maybe 14.

Stats: 5'10 225lb 11% bf, age 37. One past cycle last year of tren ace, test e, masteron . Had a great time when I was on. PCT sucked. Standard pct with clomid and Nolvadex as outlined on this site a million times so won't go into that unless to clarify.

As far as test p and pain post pin, what have people done in here to lessen that? Being that the blend is 1ml I have room to cut it. Is that recommended or perhaps the blend will lessen the PIP from the prop?

Any advice appreciated.

cardifffizzle is offline Junior Member
    Hey man. Will you use hcg ? I remember reading about your PCT sucking before. How long did that last? I can't offer any opinion on your cycle as I'm on my first test only cycle right now and have little experience to share!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BeingSwole View Post
    Doing some research for my next cycle and settled upon going with a Test P/tren ace/ mast blend at 100mg each pin. I'm also considering adding more Prop to the blend so that its 150 test p/ 100 tren/ 100 mast. I actually would run less tren to be honest. Pins will be EOD for 12 weeks maybe 14.

Stats: 5'10 225lb 11% bf, age 37. One past cycle last year of tren ace, test e, masteron . Had a great time when I was on. PCT sucked. Standard pct with clomid and Nolvadex as outlined on this site a million times so won't go into that unless to clarify.

As far as test p and pain post pin, what have people done in here to lessen that? Being that the blend is 1ml I have room to cut it. Is that recommended or perhaps the blend will lessen the PIP from the prop?

Any advice appreciated.
    Just in my experience(once) w/the same blend(only all were 50mgs each) I couldn't get the Tren abd test doses right! But if your getting more prop/& Tren then I would start low w/the mix then titrate each as needed...

You may experience pip w/prop but it seems to affect people differently(personally I dont get that bad pip from prop while others say it's debilitating)... Being a mix I noticed that the other compounds added actually helped! You can always cut w/grape seed oil...just be very sterile and you could use a 22um sterile filter... Be careful doing this(I'm assuming you've got experience) it can turn ugly on no time(sterility etc)..

It's most likely you'll have to do some experimenting w/your gear... But also just warming it up helps too...

GL!

Quote Originally Posted by cardifffizzle
    Hey man. Will you use hcg? I remember reading about your PCT sucking before. How long did that last? I can't offer any opinion on your cycle as I'm on my first test only cycle right now and have little experience to share!!
    Yeah for sure HCG , just forgot to include every detail in the cycle. HCG will be done twice a week for the cycle at 250iu. While I'm at it I will also be taking stane (Ai) 25mg daily

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Just in my experience(once) w/the same blend(only all were 50mgs each) I couldn't get the Tren abd test doses right! But if your getting more prop/& Tren then I would start low w/the mix then titrate each as needed... You may experience pip w/prop but it seems to affect people differently(personally I dont get that bad pip from prop while others say it's debilitating)... Being a mix I noticed that the other compounds added actually helped! You can always cut w/grape seed oil...just be very sterile and you could use a 22um sterile filter... Be careful doing this(I'm assuming you've got experience) it can turn ugly on no time(sterility etc).. It's most likely you'll have to do some experimenting w/your gear... But also just warming it up helps too... GL!
    If anything I'll just be adding extra prop to the mix. So heating it up works eh? One month out from starting so want to make sure I have all bases covered. Having to pin every other day and have PIP hours later would truly suck.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BeingSwole View Post
    If anything I'll just be adding extra prop to the mix. So heating it up works eh? One month out from starting so want to make sure I have all bases covered. Having to pin every other day and have PIP hours later would truly suck.
    Yeah I hear ya... It should subside after you work through the virgin muscle w/the prop...

I still at the very least warm mine up in my hands to get to body temp, or you could put the vials on top of the stove and heat to your liking(or what you can tolerate pinning ...and that helps, as well as just taking your time to push - 45-60s per ml)

Best of luck my man!

Thread Information