Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by sublang
    I just recently ordered from AllSportsNutrition for the first time and I was disappointed with the service I received. Shipping took almost 2 weeks (I live in AZ). Also, when I received my package two of the protein containers had been forced into the box and had busted open, spilling protein powder throughout the box. If it was any other supplement company, I would probably not use them again. However, since this board has done so much for me I am willing to give them a second chance. Sorry for the negative post, I am just playing devil's advocate.
    I apologize for the problems bro. We are human, and sometimes mistakes happen. But I assure you, if we make mistakes and you contact us, we will make it right. I am at 877-460-1704 ext #1. You get in touch with me next time you go to place an order and I will do what I can to make it up to you. A lot of packages leave us in good condition, but I think FedEx plays football with them or something on the way and they get damaged. It sounds like it happened this time. Call me, ask for Jason and I will get you taken care of bro. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make a second first impression. Don't worry about playing devils advocate. We are a business and we have to do business right. If we don't then we need to make it up to people. But the good thing is we do make up for our mistakes.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Jason, when it comes to FEDEX or UPS they both play soccer with all packages. I used to be the recieving clerk out in our warehouse and packages with fragile stickers all over them, would get thrown to the floor if I wasn't there to grab them. I've complained numerous times and all to no avail. I too had 1 shipping problem when ordering from ASPN, but my problem was with FEDEX and not with ASPN. I now do all my supp ordering from you guys and am happy to say I am "VERY" pleased with the service and products from ASPN. Keep up the great work Jason, (even though we all know you don't REALLY work hard. All of you at ASPN sit on big throwns of gold and emeralds and laugh as the REAL slave laborers do all the work) Just playing brother. I applued all of you at ASPN.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    So jason are you one of the managers as well. I've talked to Brian numerious times and Thought he was the manager lol anywho I'm off to mix 2 scoops of that pro-rated 1 van and 1 choc and 16oz of milk= 1 badass drink . Hey jason another thing is it possible for you guys to sell stricktly the 1-test powders like i've seen some other place carry.
    Thx man

~PNS~

sublang is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by PTbyJason
    I apologize for the problems bro. We are human, and sometimes mistakes happen. But I assure you, if we make mistakes and you contact us, we will make it right. I am at 877-460-1704 ext #1. You get in touch with me next time you go to place an order and I will do what I can to make it up to you. A lot of packages leave us in good condition, but I think FedEx plays football with them or something on the way and they get damaged. It sounds like it happened this time. Call me, ask for Jason and I will get you taken care of bro. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make a second first impression. Don't worry about playing devils advocate. We are a business and we have to do business right. If we don't then we need to make it up to people. But the good thing is we do make up for our mistakes.
    Now that is customer service. I appreciate your professionalism Jason. You can make it up to me by sending me 40lbs. of Pro-Rated protein at no charge. All jokes aside, I realize that mistakes happen and that's why I am not perturbed at this incident. It appears you manage Allsportsnutrition the same way you manage this board, with class and integrity. Thanks for the reply.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    yeah I've gotta say ... I am BIG on customer service!!!! Now that I know the relationship between AR.com and allsportsnutrition.comallsportsnutrition.com I am more likely to order from them.

I notice there are a lot of new members sign up everyday ... like myself I'm sure most people don't know that allsportsnutrition.com is foundation behind AR.com ... it isn't cheap to keep these message boards up and running and trust me I know how time consuming it is. Which brings me to this point ....

MODS .. how about placing a sticky note on top of the 'streroid questions' section just making us newbies aware of the fact that we are being supported by allsportsnutrition.com and in turn we can support them.

JASON ... I'm sure this has been brought up but how about a monthly email on specials, sales and closeouts to AR.com members.

Originally posted by OverDrive
    JASON ... I'm sure this has been brought up but how about a monthly email on specials, sales and closeouts to AR.com members.
    Everyone should be getting a weekly AT COST SPECIAL e-mail that registers on here. That is odd. Is no one getting it? I just sent out another one this morning.

PumP~N~Swole it would be great if we could carry that. We have a lot of things to do before we get to that point, but I hope one day we can.

sublang, no problem bro, that's what I am here for.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Everyone should be getting a weekly AT COST SPECIAL e-mail that registers on here. That is odd. Is no one getting it? I just sent out another one this morning.

PumP~N~Swole it would be great if we could carry that. We have a lot of things to do before we get to that point, but I hope one day we can.

sublang, no problem bro, that's what I am here for.
    I just got an email now.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Jason, I think I may have reieved 2 in the past several months. I hope this doesn't toss another problem in your lap.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I havent recived any emails for AT COST SALES. Thats something worth reading that i would like to get!

Mine shows up in my bulk folder if you use like hotmail or yahoo check the bulk folder guys it could be there

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    hmm, I usually recieve two emails a week for the at cost specials in my hotmail acct.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I got the emails, but for those who don't get the emails, all you have to do is go to the home page, it'll say right on the front page.
    Last edited by dizzle; 06-24-2003 at 12:38 PM.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Not getting any of the weekly specials at my email addy. It is listed correctly in my profile.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I too get the emails quite often, at least once a week I believe (although it does me no good )

Well that is odd, some get it and some don't. If you register an account on AllSportsNutrition.com you will receive the e-mails if you enable it. We don't sell your info or anything. We are stingy and keep it all to ourselves.

pyssdogg is offline New Member
    yeah, if you have hotmail and it will go to the junkmail folder

jason, maybe you should put a link here to the signup link on your site for those that may not be signed up to receive weely special emails

Originally posted by pyssdogg
    jason, maybe you should put a link here to the signup link on your site for those that may not be signed up to receive weely special emails
    ok

http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/signup.php

lewisf09 is offline New Member
    jason,

i emailed allsportsnutrition regarding international shipping as i live in England. i had a reply "We will ship internationally within 1-2 weeks. Please look for this soon!" from Brian clapp.

Have you a date when this will happen??

Thanks

Originally posted by [email protected]
    jason,

i emailed allsportsnutrition regarding international shipping as i live in England. i had a reply "We will ship internationally within 1-2 weeks. Please look for this soon!" from Brian clapp.

Have you a date when this will happen??

Thanks
    Brian Clapp is the owner, so it sounds like 1-2 weeks.

Seriously though, we met with a guy yesterday that represents a company that does international shipping. As soon as he gets back to us with rates, software, and shipping supplies, we will be ready to roll.

Yah brians a koo character, My order took alittle longer than expected through the hollidays and he sent me a free T shirt and alot of samples of shit lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information