Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By swolehead

Thread: 15%bf do i stand to benefit from anavar on my cut or is my bf% not low enough yet

dirkmcgirk is offline Junior Member

15%bf do i stand to benefit from anavar on my cut or is my bf% not low enough yet

currently running trt at 200mg every 3.5 days

miller1085 is offline New Member
    15% is the unwritten cut off. And Anavar doesn't really give you gains it is used to cut up, so you would lose body fat while taking it so your current bf doesn't matter. 20-50mg ED and its a 17 alpha alkylated so it will stress your liver. I guess the answer to your question is Yes.

swolehead is offline Member
    anavar doesn't cut you up diet does what's your cycle or blast experience
    dirkmcgirk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    anavar doesn't cut you up diet does what's your cycle or blast experience
    Never ran a cycle or blasted. Current weight 237

Also just started T3 yesterday

miller1085 is offline New Member
    If your 6'3"at 237.....I'm pretty sure your not 15% BF unless your really jacked. I'm 6'4" and 13.5% bf and I'm 194lbs....just stating as a reference. But ether way anavar will cut you down, and a really good diet. I changed up the time I tested in between reps on my workouts and got super anal with my macros, I weighed out everything and started timing every meal to a T, and I lost 6lbs and 4.5% BF in 5 weeks. So maybe try that and anavar and cut quicker

Quote Originally Posted by miller1085 View Post
    If your 6'3"at 237.....I'm pretty sure your not 15% BF unless your really jacked. I'm 6'4" and 13.5% bf and I'm 194lbs....just stating as a reference. But ether way anavar will cut you down, and a really good diet. I changed up the time I tested in between reps on my workouts and got super anal with my macros, I weighed out everything and started timing every meal to a T, and I lost 6lbs and 4.5% BF in 5 weeks. So maybe try that and anavar and cut quicker
    Last edited by dirkmcgirk; 04-02-2015 at 09:07 PM.

These pics were taken 1st week of March. I have some
    decent size on me. 18.5" arms 46" chest
    Last edited by dirkmcgirk; 04-02-2015 at 09:09 PM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    how was your bf% measured? post up a full body pic and we can give you and estimate within + or - 1% or so.

Also T3 is more beneficial if you're blasting your TRT as it can burn muscle as well. Var might be used to counteract the muscle wasting of T3. But as it was stated before cardio and diet are worth way more for cutting than gear. You might wanna post up your diet as well

double post*
    Last edited by scotty51312; 04-02-2015 at 08:50 PM. Reason: double post

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    how was your bf% measured? post up a full body pic and we can give you and estimate within + or - 1% or so.

Also T3 is more beneficial if you're blasting your TRT as it can burn muscle as well. Var might be used to counteract the muscle wasting of T3. But as it was stated before cardio and diet are worth way more for cutting than gear. You might wanna post up your diet as well
    I work with a nutritionist so my diet is definitely on point. The only reason I am not lower than I am is because I have way more cheat meals than I should. I am not cheating the month of April because i am scheduled to take pics in May. I am eyeballing my bf% but i think i am pretty spot on considering my vascularity in my legs and waist size

its hard to tell without seeing a midsection. But one of the first things i've noticed with clients as they get under 20% is a clear definition of the bicept and delt separation and around 15% striations in the delts. But if the diet and cardio are on point everything else is just an enhancement.

E5Charlie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkmcgirk View Post
    currently running trt at 200mg every 3.5 days
    TRT at 200mg every 3.5 days or is this a blast?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are wanting to be leaner then anavar is not the answer. I think you should tweak your nutrition and get down to 10-12 before adding the var and even then you will still need to be on a calorie deficit to see the effects of what the var is doing

992Envy is offline Junior Member
    Dont take this the wrong way, but in your first pic in the yellow, it looks like you have some fat in the pec area. Post a shirt off pic. You can easily walk into the bathroom and take a selfie if you want better advice

Quote Originally Posted by E5Charlie View Post
    TRT at 200mg every 3.5 days or is this a blast?
    my bad i meant 100mg every 3.5 days

Quote Originally Posted by 992Envy View Post
    Dont take this the wrong way, but in your first pic in the yellow, it looks like you have some fat in the pec area. Post a shirt off pic. You can easily walk into the bathroom and take a selfie if you want better advice
    no offense taken. i will say that pic was taken over a month ago, but i tend to hold a little fat in my chest anyway. new pic coming in a bit.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    The var will be a waste of money IMO, shit is expensive and I doubt you will get the results you are looking for. Diet is key to leaning up, but some low dose tren e worked wonders for me cutting up for last summer. I was 10-12%, 6'6" at 250ish.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    The var will be a waste of money IMO, shit is expensive and I doubt you will get the results you are looking for. Diet is key to leaning up, but some low dose tren e worked wonders for me cutting up for last summer. I was 10-12%, 6'6" at 250ish.
    Jesus @ 6'6 250lbs

What would you consider a light tren cycle, why tren over Var (assuming it's real Var)??

Thread Information