Juice696 is offline Junior Member

test tren deca eq

stats:
    age 29
    weight 230
    bf 15%
    So here is what im doing and planning. Im currently 5 weeks in on prop 280/week, tren ace 350/week. I want to add in deca 420/week and EQ 400/week then at 10 weeks i will drop the tren and increase test to 500/week. cycle will run a total of 21 weeks. Since the deca and eq take so long to kick in should i be okay to continue tren to 10 weeks? i worry about being overwhelmed but Im not the cautious type and im still alive. Any help or opinions are appreciated. Im sure the assholes got some judgemental comments too.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well I don't think its the best planned cycle in my humble opinion.... Why two 19nors(I know It can be done effectively but do you have any experience w/all of the compounds you want to run? AI/HCG /DA???

Eq should be run at 6-800mgs for 15+ wks which anything extended(past the standard 12 - & even that's becoming less popular) is risking recovery the longer the cycle... Why not just stick to Tren abd test then drop the Tren at wk 8-10... Continue w/test and if you want to run Eq start at beginning and continue after the Tren?!

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What's your cycle experience?

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    If you don't have proper support you are going to have some fuked up sides running that much 19 nor together. I am going to bridge my deca and tren together for a short period but at low doses. It can be done but you better keep your e2 in check along with prolactin or you are in for a wild ride.

Taking 1.25mg letro 2x per week cuz I get gyno with arimidex . About to pick up some prami. Doing 500iu hcg 2x per week. This is only my second cycle however I ran tren at 350-440 per week on my first cycle without problems. I have yet to try DECA or EQ but I am wondering how I will respond to something other than ten cuz the sides are annoying. I realize recovery from this cycle won't be easy but I'm planning to blast and cruise anyway. No more children in my future and I am never going to stop bodybuilding. I really just want to know if my timeline makes sense to run tren for 5 weeks after starting DECA and eq?

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Only one way to find out I guess, give'r a go. I would think the sides you don't like from the tren will be multiplied when adding in the decca, but should subside once the tren is taken out. I would up the test to 500mg throughout, 280 isn't that much, you will probably get better results with a baseline of 500mg. I am on 200mg deca a week with no noticeable sides, I added this into my cruise of 150mg test e weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Only one way to find out I guess, give'r a go. I would think the sides you don't like from the tren will be multiplied when adding in the decca, but should subside once the tren is taken out. I would up the test to 500mg throughout, 280 isn't that much, you will probably get better results with a baseline of 500mg. I am on 200mg deca a week with no noticeable sides, I added this into my cruise of 150mg test e weekly.
    I feel like test increases my tren side effects so I try to keep it at TRT. I'm not sure what I'm gunna do. Maybe just go to 10 weeks then cruise then try the DECA and eq fresh. My logical brain tells me to do that, but I'm not exactly a role model for precaution

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    why not just stop after tren and then start another cycle sooner after proper recovery?

Quote Originally Posted by bartman314 View Post
    why not just stop after tren and then start another cycle sooner after proper recovery?
    I lost almost everything after my first cycle during pct. I used clomid and nolva. I feel like I spent 4 months getting back to where I was. I'm not sure I wanna play that game again. I even ran ostarine during the bridge.probably gunna run test at 250 during cruise along with sarms . Currently running GW with tren and I'm amazing that I can go for a 4 mile hike and still breathe. I've decided I will cruise then run the other compounds. I will have 5-7 weeks to convince myself to pct. I dunno though

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    If you don't have proper support you are going to have some fuked up sides running that much 19 nor together. I am going to bridge my deca and tren together for a short period but at low doses. It can be done but you better keep your e2 in check along with prolactin or you are in for a wild ride.
    X's 2 ^^^^^^

I have a close friend that was not gyno prone at all but decided to run tren and deca togeather at a relatively high dose... The prolactin kicked his butt and he got a golf ball sized lump... If it were me... I wouldn't stack 2-19nor's but that's just me

Thread Information