Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des
  • 2 Post By BigJonson23

Thread: Let me know what you think!

BigJonson23 is offline New Member

Question Let me know what you think!

I'm 23 & have been lifting heavy weights since I have been in high school.. This is my first cycle. Doing 12 weeks, I'm about 6 weeks in now.. First 4 weeks I was at 189 lbs & Ran Test Cyp 500 Mg a week... 250 every 3 days.. Along with Anadrol 50mg everyday.. Jumped all the way to 210 lbs.. Strength went through the roof.. Now running Tren Ace 50 mg everyday, along with Winstrol 50 mg every day.. Using Test E now, 600 Mg every week.. 300 mg every 3 days.. Up to 215 & my strength is still ridiculous. Starting to see a few sides from the Tren but really mild.. Occasionally when i sleep ill wake up more than usual, and I had night sweats a couple times.. But other than that things have been great. Let me know what y'all think! suggestions for PCT?
    Last edited by BigJonson23; 04-07-2015 at 08:17 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You really dont want to know what most of us thing.

Athlete since you were 4? What was that playing T ball.

Well life goes on past 30 although I doubt you have thought that far ahead.

The young and Steroids
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-07-2015 at 12:44 AM.

If making a USA team counts as being an athlete, yeah, athlete smart ass

What kind of US team did you make at 4yr old, finger painting? Better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

Sorry but trying to justify using gear when you are young by saying you have been an athlete since 4yr old is laughable at best.

What have you been using in the past for an AI? PCT?
    NACH3 and Razvan like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Your in for a wild ride my man... Your first cycle(a-drol, now tren ace, and winny, on top of test)... I bet you can pinpoint the compound that's causing these sides.... Lol

And why ask for advice if your gonna be a dumb ass! At 23 youve obviously not done much research(at least in this board)... B/c it goes against everything we members here believe in)!!! PCT questions now that it's way past due... I'm sure you know all the risks involved w/cycling at your age...

Have you pulled BW??? Do you have/or are you taking a DA? Prolactin can be a B!tch to say it nicely... I know you think we're all just here busting your balls... But the reality is when most start at your age or younger they tend to be TRT patients by the time they hit 30! That's for life... Something to really think about?!
    lovbyts likes this.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I am sorry that you have not received the glorifying praise for your success that you were looking for. But, you started something that is very different from what many of us attempt to strive towards; which is safety and knowledge first. If you want horrible advice then you should simply listen to what some guy making money off you tells you. But, if you want solid advice that comes from decades of experience then you might want to listen to the information on here.
    What any of us tells you though really will not make any difference now because you have already started your mistake. But, for everything you are not going to listen to has nothing to do with whether it would have been the right thing to do or not. You are still too young to take steroids , regardless of when you started your athletic life. It has to do with you HPTA. Second, the reason we do not suggest taking several different compounds when starting off is because there is no way of knowing how your body might be responding to each compound. You are now asking about PCT, but this is something you should have on hand because any number of things could happen; causing you problems.
    What you are doing is reckless, but luckily at your age nothing could possibly go wrong. Right? I know it sounds like a cliche but many of us remember exactly what it was like to be your age, but you have no idea what it is like to be older and have a larger knowledge base to draw from. We see it here every single day and of course you have no intentions of listening to us and I wont even ask you to. But, when you are older and are able to see more clearly the mistakes you may have made. You will then have a better understanding of what we are talking about now.
    NACH3 likes this.

I was 16 lol! Anyways kinda why I jumped on here to for advice... Nothing wrong with tough love I appreciate... So what would you suggest.
    lovbyts and NACH3 like this.

Not at all man, thats why I'm here...... To get advice from people that know what they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJonson23 View Post
    I was 16 lol! Anyways kinda why I jumped on here to for advice... Nothing wrong with tough love I appreciate... So what would you suggest.
    Not at all man, thats why I'm here...... To get advice from people that know what they are talking about.
    Good man because there is plenty of tough love to go around here. Ive had my share for sure. lol

Time to start from scratch and forget about what you think you know. Yeah I know it's tough. I had to do the same thing and its a hard pill to swallow at first. I had cruised a lot of sites for a couple of years before joining here and thought I had a good grasp on things. hahahahaha I'm still learning even today.

This is a good place to start reading. It has a ton of good information no matter if it's your 1st or 10th cycle.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-07-2015 at 08:25 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Wow! I have a deep respect for you! Your showing much more maturity than half of the people older than you! Great to see you you've come to THIS FORUM outta any other! The members here will take good care of you(especially showing that you WANT to learn)!!!

Well done my man!

Thread Information