Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jonomatic

Thread: Feedback on my cycle please

jonomatic is offline New Member

Feedback on my cycle please

Hey All, I'm starting a cycle and an new to all of this. I wanted to get some feedback.

Some history - I'm 40, athletic (kickboxing and boxing for several years) and have been lifting on and off for 3 or 4 years - typically doing programs like p90x (nothing too crazy)... I figure with my age and my goals I might as well see what a nice little cycle can do for me...

Last year I did a Test Prop / Tren Ace program but was sick as can be a couple of times (one terrible time - not sure if it was associated with the cycle or just bad timing), had a work trip in there and really I honestly flopped on the cycle, so I'm back for more this year.

Currently here's my plan (approx):
    Weeks - 1-4
    Test Prop 100mg/ml -- .5 cc ED
    Tren Ace 100mg/ml -- .5 cc ED
    Weeks 5-7
    Test Prop 100mg/ml -- .5 cc ED
    Tren Ace 100mg/ml -- .7cc ED
    Weeks 8-9
    Test Prop 100 mg/ml -- .5cc ED

Diet is pretty on par
    In a nutshell here's what I'm having.
    - waking up: Protein/Green Plus
    - Post AM workout: Protein
    - Breakfast: Oatmeal (with Goji berries, chia seeds, etc) (Pills: glucosamine, B complex, Magnesium, Efa's)
    - Morning snack: Green Smoothie / protein shake (if I'm hungry)
    - Lunch: Beans/Lentils, Brown Rice, Tofu (or some sort of tofu type protein source), minimal sauce
    - Afternoon snack: Another green smoothie / protein shake (if I'm hungry)
    - dinner: same as lunch
    - evening snack: fruit, melons, crackers with nut butter)
    - add lots of water in there as well

My Routine is 6 days on, one day off - single body part each day - I think my resistance program is good.

So - respectfully, what do you think?
    Last edited by jonomatic; 04-05-2015 at 01:22 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I think Tren on a first cycle from a flopped first one is a bad idea! It's the harshest compound there is!!!

Simple test only will work wonders if your diet is on par... And it looks like it could use some work! Check out the diet section, there's so much great info and members who will get you squared away! Your diet isn't yhst bad but you need more whole foods/sweet potatoes/brown rice/nuts fruits dense greens on top of the shks... Whey shks work much better when a meal is eaten w/in 60min max....

jonomatic is offline New Member
    Nach3 - thanks for the advice - regarding diet, from what I've read it seems pretty tight (please note that I do rice twice a day and forgot to mention that I include a green veggie with each meal and lots of fruit). Sweet potato as well - on tonights meal. Sorry, didn't include everything. Lots of whole foods in general. I don't take whey as I'm vegan, but do brown rice protein... I'll check out the diet section and see if I can tweak mine a bit. Regarding Tren - it's possible that was the reason I failed so epically last time - something to think about.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jonomatic View Post
    Nach3 - thanks for the advice - regarding diet, from what I've read it seems pretty tight (please note that I do rice twice a day and forgot to mention that I include a green veggie with each meal and lots of fruit). Sweet potato as well - on tonights meal. Sorry, didn't include everything. Lots of whole foods in general. I don't take whey as I'm vegan, but do brown rice protein... I'll check out the diet section and see if I can tweak mine a bit. Regarding Tren - it's possible that was the reason I failed so epically last time - something to think about.
    It does sound better than I thought I just also thought a trip to the diet sec can't hurt(it really helps me stay strict and the course)...

I think so too, regarding why the first time didn't go well! Having all the right things(AI/hCG /PCT(clomid & Nolvadex ) and just look at the one sticky ATONOMIS ALL YOU NEED TO TO KNOW ABOUT TREN - so you can research it and know why what happened, happened! Good to see you learning from the past(your in the right place)!

Thread Information