thesecretuser is offline Junior Member

Testorone undecanoate injection schedule for trt purposes??

hey guys, i have a buddy on trt, he is currently on 250mg of test e a week (Prescribed by doctor) and 250mg of deca a week (self prescribed). I told him about testosterone undecanoate and its long halflife. He seemed thrilled by it, being how he wouldnt have to inject so frequently. Unfortunately Testosterone undecanoate isnt available for trt patients here in Canada and our source doesnt carry test undecanoate. I just recently found out about another source that does carry test undecanoate, I havent told him yet but im sure he'll be thrilled. Anyhow i am sure that some of you on here use test undecanoate for trt purposes. What does your injection schedule look like? how often do you inject? Should he frontload or not?
    Thanks in advance guys.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    commonly called Nebido, I'm not sure it's available in the USA yet either. You can hit up Marcus for his dosing protocol. I think he said he injects monthly or bi-monthly. You'll have to ask him....

Spartans09 is offline Member
    I'm in the US and have been on nebido for about 3 years with great results. I take the standard 1000mg dose about every 11 weeks. Some people make it to 12 weeks and others at closer to 10. I feel very even the whole time, no fluctuating towards the 11th week.
    Definitely, follow the initial dosing protocol of 1000mg on day 1 and an additional 1000mg at 6 weeks and then another 1000mg at 10-12 weeks. From then on it is 1 dose every 10-12 weeks.
    The only issue I've had is my rbc and hematocrit creep up and I donate blood 3-4 times/year.

Those are pretty high doses your buddy is on for trt currently. Less is definitely more with trt or you will most certainly run into significant problems eventually.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    It recently became available in the US under the name Aveed, but at a smaller 750mg dose vs 1000mg for nebido. From what I've read, Aveed is typically dosed every 8-10 weeks and Nebido 10-12. Both require a booster around 4-6 weeks after the first shot to get counts up and running. mentioned above, look up Marcus300, he has a thread about it and seems very happy with it. Side note, 250/wk for trt sounds quite high, hopefully your friend gets his bloodwork done frequently.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Spartan, being in US has your nebido been through a Dr. or self prescribed? I didn't think it had been approved til just recently is all. The more I hear about it, the more I'm leaning toward asking about it. Most guys seem pleased with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    Spartan, being in US has your nebido been through a Dr. or self prescribed? I didn't think it had been approved til just recently is all. The more I hear about it, the more I'm leaning toward asking about it. Most guys seem pleased with it.
    All the Dr's I've worked with in the past have gotten in the way more than helped, so I self medicate and do all the appropriate bloodwork and have learned a tremendous amount along the way. I was getting real tired of all the injections and decided to source from overseas. I may look into the Aveed eventually if they don't charge too much or my insurance appropriately covers.

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    I had my second Nebido shot today; im in Aus; first one then a booster at 6 weeks. I have been blood testing to see how it is going; the first shot my free t dropped about week 4 as expected; the second booster shot is to get u back up and keep it there longer; for about 8 to 10 weeks; as you know it can vary on thr person; I feel same as if I wad tsking my test e shots; the pip is a little more because the solution is very thick; not much u can do; I have not had the peeks and lows as much as the t e; I think it us very effective. The endocrinologist is flexible and said will reduce the time between if I neef it;

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    1000mg is my dose

frontline is offline New Member

hcg and nebido

what about adding hcg to the nebido? I take 1000mg nebido.
    Last edited by frontline; 04-13-2015 at 12:10 PM.

Thread Information